Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
One time, in my distant youth, going on 50 years ago, I was in county jail in VA, waiting to get extradited to NC, accused of sailing a boatload of maracachafa through Ocracoke Inlet. An old one-eyed inmate told me he did time there before. He told me NC is a "ball and chain" sate. He said when you put your pants on in the morning, you have to drop the iron ball down the pants leg first, then the chain, then put your foot in. Then work on a road crew in the hot sun all day under the supervision of a turn-key on horseback with a shotgun. I don't know if he was just trying to scare me. If so, it worked. I never found out because the state charges were dropped. I've avoided those states ever since.

trim trim trim:joy: time for a smoke break:pass: Rocbud Raz-berry Runtz

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

One time, in my distant youth, going on 50 years ago, I was in county jail in VA, waiting to get extradited to NC, accused of sailing a boatload of maracachafa through Ocracoke Inlet. An old one-eyed inmate told me he did time there before. He told me NC is a "ball and chain" sate. He said when you put your pants on in the morning, you have to drop the iron ball down the pants leg first, then the chain, then put your foot in. Then work on a road crew in the hot sun all day under the supervision of a turn-key on horseback with a shotgun. I don't know if he was just trying to scare me. If so, it worked. I never found out because the state charges were dropped. I've avoided those states ever since.
I can't wait to read your book :baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back