Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely :pass: I’ll be getting replacement coils from them. Lookah does you dirty on coils…..they miss free shipping by ONE FUCKING CENT…..costing an extra twenty bucks:doh::rofl:
The coils for my seahorse are actually cheaper at my local head shop then the lookah website by about $1 each. And they'll sell singles

u lift the bowl out for carb purposez ;) that'z why it has the keck clip, so u don't accidently pull out the downstem too in the process ;) the keck clip they sent with mine was the wrong size :doh:, so i've never uzed one, but am able to work it fine nonetheless....helpful hint tho -> put a single-layer piece o' electrical tape around the top, frosted part of the downstem (the piece that slidez down into the main chute)...it helpz it to fit snug, but more importantly, it allowz u to see if any water has backslpashed up in between the downstem and chute....that'z important, becuz the water can cauze a vacuum effect in between there without bein vizible & when u go to pull out the downstem for cleaning, it can crack & break....that happened on my first downstem & it was a bitch gettin it out, so....again, jus a helpful hint ;) ppp
A little chapstick does the same. I remember from chemistry class in the long ago. Keeps it sealed, it’s tacky so won’t pull out and makes removal a cinch

Well not sure if it was the weed but i asked the auto zone dude if the antifreeze needed to be diluted and he said already was! Had car running like 8min and almost full in coolant before i looked at jug and realized he turned around and gave me concentrate that i needed to dilute! Had to shut car off and drain coolant! Only gonna drain part and then ill do the math for whats in there and add that in water and then ill top it off with a jug i mixed! That coulda been trouble had i not noticed that!

I just got out of the woods, stopped by the post office on the way home and my replacement glass for my Unicorn arrived! Already got a decent buzz...... :headbang:

Here's the last full sized bong I bought. Was also my 1st dab rig :bong:
PXL_20221129_222115610.jpg

Well after draining radiator i was left with a full jug of coolant and 1 that was 50/50 mix so my math skills still work enough to figure that means i had .5 gal of coolant still in motor! Added in 1/2gal of water and then topped off with the mix afterwards! Good news is cars back up and running and only cost $135 for parts so saved like $640! Too bad i can’t talk my parents into paying me cuz i could afford a press if they did! :rofl:

Absolutely :pass: I’ll be getting replacement coils from them. Lookah does you dirty on coils…..they miss free shipping by ONE FUCKING CENT…..costing an extra twenty bucks:doh::rofl:
The coils for my seahorse are actually cheaper at my local head shop then the lookah website by about $1 each. And they'll sell singles
My head shop is more expensive by 2-5$ each depending on seahorse or swordfish coil plus for some reason I can’t stand buying them individually... Guess I always like having spares just incase:shrug:...Also they never have the ones I want in stock either so I just ordered box of each should be good for minute now :cooldance:

My head shop is more expensive by 2-5$ each depending on seahorse or swordfish coil plus for some reason I can’t stand buying them individually... Guess I always like having spares just incase:shrug:...Also they never have the ones I want in stock either so I just ordered box of each should be good for minute now :cooldance:
Think I paid $22 for the 5 pack or I think they're $5 each. Maybe 6 months ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back