Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an ice catcher, there are 3 of them.
20221129_162859.jpg

Also don't see the little handle on the bowl, and that's gonna be hot AF to slide

the "pancake" bowl handle is that BIG black piece right there on the side o' the bowl sillee :doh: :smoking: ppp

Yes but there is still crazy fees here to do the transfer it just wont be all crazy on taxes! Normally pay tax, title, and license but taxes on that would just be less then usual!
I'm pretty sure a $1 sale or gift won't fly. They will still assess taxes.

Anyone have plants that should have been 2 weeks apart but they all became ready to chop at once and not have enough room to hang em all? I have one in a separate space that I'm hoping I can turn the lights off and keep her in her current state for a week?

My Black Friday toy came today :woohoo1:
View attachment 1542456
I just picked up one for my Vet friend and one for myself with 1 extra coil each.
I think it's a good deal. I got it at e-nail.com
What did yours run?
Free gifts were :
Silicone Dab Mat - 3x4 - MultiMatz Mini Silicone Mat
VapeBrat Silicone Triangle Small 5ml
Food Grade Silicone Finger Protectors Silicon Finger Tips
Terp Wipes Single Use Cotton Wipes 2 Count

Subtotal: $151.88 USD
Discount: -$15.19 USD
Coupon Code (mil-6094afb3d): -$20.50 USD military discount
Shipping: $11.35 USD
Tax: $0.00 USD
Grand Total: $127.54 USD

That's what I thought too, but it's pretty round for an ice catcher and kinda looks like there might be smoke falling out of it. I'm on a phone though. Also don't see the little handle on the bowl, and that's gonna be hot AF to slide
The handle is the black round tab that is attached to the bowl, dead center in your blowup you did of my pic.
I only know one thing that can make your eye sight that bad, and it isn't from smoking stems :biggrin:

Anyone have plants that should have been 2 weeks apart but they all became ready to chop at once and not have enough room to hang em all? I have one in a separate space that I'm hoping I can turn the lights off and keep her in her current state for a week?
Uhaul clothing shipping box to the rescue

I just picked up one for my Vet friend and one for myself with 1 extra coil each.
I think it's a good deal. I got it at e-nail.com
What did yours run?
Free gifts were :
Silicone Dab Mat - 3x4 - MultiMatz Mini Silicone Mat
VapeBrat Silicone Triangle Small 5ml
Food Grade Silicone Finger Protectors Silicon Finger Tips
Terp Wipes Single Use Cotton Wipes 2 Count

Subtotal: $151.88 USD
Discount: -$15.19 USD
Coupon Code (mil-6094afb3d): -$20.50 USD military discount
Shipping: $11.35 USD
Tax: $0.00 USD