Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro be careful with them monkey fans! They are known to spontaneously combust! 

I know i had to fix one myself the wire where it oscillates and moves all the time gets split and causes sparks....I already had one do that...

Yes…usb c :pass:

nice that sweet:headbang: only fair warning I can say is don’t overload coil and get too hot otherwise they will leak out the bottom.. only issue I have with the swordfish seems I get the coils too hot or over full then it makes a mess in the threads

Ok guess u could call it the halfway point! Everything is off car and last lil bit of coolant draining from side of motor! Smoking a bowl while it does that then its off to bolt everything back on! I prob would be done already if not for the smoke breaks but wheres the fun in that! Gotta find life’s little pleasures wherever possible! ;) :smokeit:

Im saving the parents over $600 doing this since i been using their car! The one i have i got from my sister and didnt know it but she had ran up tolls so high it put a hold on her registering the vehicle so now i gotta cough up the fees to transfer title into my name so i can register it! :cuss:

Ok guess u could call it the halfway point! Everything is off car and last lil bit of coolant draining from side of motor! Smoking a bowl while it does that then its off to bolt everything back on! I prob would be done already if not for the smoke breaks but wheres the fun in that! Gotta find life’s little pleasures wherever possible! ;) :smokeit:

Im saving the parents over $600 doing this since i been using their car! The one i have i got from my sister and didnt know it but she had ran up tolls so high it put a hold on her registering the vehicle so now i gotta cough up the fees to transfer title into my name so i can register it! :cuss:
She can't "sell" you the car for like $1 and sign the title and hand it over to you? I've done that before. Just had to go to the bank to get it notarized :shrug:

She can't "sell" you the car for like $1 and sign the title and hand it over to you? I've done that before. Just had to go to the bank to get it notarized :shrug:
Probably not guessing DMV has got a lien of some sort against it think someone has to pay those fees:cuss::deadhorse::goodluck: FF:vibes:

Well, finally got 6 branches layered...had to cut out dam strangle vines before I could get in there. Maybe in 4 or 5 months I'll have a few shorties. Damn pretty though.
IMG20221129152711.jpg

Yes but there is still crazy fees here to do the transfer it just wont be all crazy on taxes! Normally pay tax, title, and license but taxes on that would just be less then usual!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back