Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not guessing DMV has got a lien of some sort against it think someone has to pay those fees:cuss::deadhorse::goodluck: FF:vibes:
No cuz its a private company that operates our toll roads! They basically just prevent u from registering another car til u pay them! All a scam since all of our construction upgrades around here are massive, take forever, and only thing that improves is new toll lanes are added! Rarely any maintenance to the existing highways!

@420Forever

She hits smooth brother :thumbsup:

20221129_160811.jpg

I have not owned a bong in almost 35 years, don't they have the finger hole anymore?

u lift the bowl out for carb purposez ;) that'z why it has the keck clip, so u don't accidently pull out the downstem too in the process ;) the keck clip they sent with mine was the wrong size :doh:, so i've never uzed one, but am able to work it fine nonetheless....helpful hint tho -> put a single-layer piece o' electrical tape around the top, frosted part of the downstem (the piece that slidez down into the main chute)...it helpz it to fit snug, but more importantly, it allowz u to see if any water has backslpashed up in between the downstem and chute....that'z important, becuz the water can cauze a vacuum effect in between there without bein vizible & when u go to pull out the downstem for cleaning, it can crack & break....that happened on my first downstem & it was a bitch gettin it out, so....again, jus a helpful hint ;) ppp

I assumed that was an indentation from an ice catcher….otherwise smoke would be coming out of it :pass:
That's what I thought too, but it's pretty round for an ice catcher and kinda looks like there might be smoke falling out of it. I'm on a phone though. Also don't see the little handle on the bowl, and that's gonna be hot AF to slide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back