Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning....got down to 51f, 2nd cup nice and hot....already started in on watering the legal plants which I should have done yesterday.....lawn is a bit high so might do the final fall mow today.

Daughter next door reminded me of something I forgot to do a while back by bringing in some camillia flowers from the tree out back. Had bought the stuff to do some air layering to propagate it but had totally forgotten about it. Think I'll see about doing that today and might have some shrubs come next spring..

Good morning :toke:, i checked on my clone project and i see roots! i guess i trimmed the leafs the right way after all :crying:

20221129_075749.jpg
20221129_075754.jpg

orgypot babies are looking good on day 4 soooo.... again fastbuds are bad lol I'm just happy i was not the issue
20221129_075759.jpg

Veg tent is ready....5 gal rainscience grow bags and ac infinity self watering grow bag systems....Mushrooms Naturally full cycle living soil and Royal Gold mendo mix.....I'll only be using compost teas and recharge on this grow....some fish shit only the last 2 weeks...I have a marshydro fc-3000, 240w linqool, and a LG uv a Cree far red bar....and the whole ac infinity setup....plus my coopspider humidifier and digiten control....2 oscillation monkey fans.....I got my drivers outside the tent.....View attachment 1542242
Bro be careful with them monkey fans! They are known to spontaneously combust! :yoinks:

7D4529A3-E3EF-4E13-8486-ABADDBA907AE.jpeg

If those photos are representative, I have never seen anything like that selection for frost. Wow. Has anyone grown some of this gear and journalled it here? :worship:
Best ive done is run a cross that contained one of his strains! It was def a bomb strain tho! Think the fact the rocbudinc strain i ran was made up of bleaf strains crossed they prob have the good shit! I would also assume prob aint cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back