Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh buddy! Did I ever miss dabs, wish I had more flower to squish but Ive got enough to last while my first Blackstrap is drying this week. Next weekend this press is getting a workout (and me too cuz you do kind have to hulk it to get it in place)
Ill need a dedicated stand at the ideal height to clamp it on.
Oh, and I made QWISO from 32 grams of the stems, shake and leaves leftover from my past two months of smoking and it looks like its gonna yeild a bunch more than I expected!
Whenever i break up buds i always save the stems and leaves to infuse into oil or tincture! Using that with very small amount of buds with it makes some potent shit! Luckily tho i can just use the tcheck to see if strong enough or if not i just bust out another jar of stems! :thumbsup:

This knows candy rosin is super tasty. It’s got a really cool tropical fruit flavor to it….it’s very liquidy :haha: it’s a huge pain in the ass to collect, but totally worth it. Excellent pain relief….dreamy chill type high:baked:
1669736190736.gif

Employment without skills is disappearing everywhere due to automation, and many skilled jobs will disappear before long due to AI and/or automation. The imminent new normal in "western" economies will include many people who are unemployed, and unemployable, even among highly trained and educated individuals. What to do with them is one of the most pressing problems of our age, and is rapidly becoming more serious. This is already having huge influence on our politics, but we are not allowed to discuss that little detail. :biggrin:

AA while back. I had a peek at a YouTube video of the inside of a factory producing high end automotive engines for hot cars. These are engines constructed to tolerances once thought unachievable at scale. The entire assembly line was a series of robots, there was not a machinist or assembly person visible anywhere. The entire operation was managed by a handful of operators sitting at computer stations. This is the new look for manufacturing, and the trend in this direction will apply to most professions. :pighug:
Kurt Vonnegut wrote a novella entitled “ Player Piano” in the early 1970’s. Said it all, 50 years ago.

Had to make the weekly pilgrimage yesterday! Didn't want no boston cream pie but got a 6 pack split amongst the other 3 flavors! :eyebrows::woohoo1:

D1F70289-A6E4-4885-BE77-69C55B6410C3.png
4174B050-14DC-4C8E-AF92-8BB639B28490.png

I usually don’t like their chocolate base cookies but the andes one ive been waiting since last winter for it to come back! Not sure if its the andes pieces in the dough or what but it comes out more gooey and fudgey (not a word but u get it ;)) and surprisingly the mint icing is off the damn chain! Those with a crumbl nearby that haven’t tried them are missing out! :d5:

Good thing for me some weeks i dont like the flavors cuz they actually offer a subscription service now! Not sure how it works besides weekly cookies at lil cheaper cost!

Last edited:
Trying to gather up motivation to go work on the car! Just glad it’s already in 60’s with high of 72 cuz i gotta go fix it today! Had a pulley squeaking that was gonna change this weekend but yesterday started grinding on way to cookie spot and within a couple minutes the pulley seized and then belt broke! Had a mechanic guy tell me it was my tensioner pulley which woulda been easier to change but once belt was off and i could spin the pulleys i realized it was one for the water pump! Not difficult to change but requires removing tensioner pulley and the alternator to access the bolts so gonna be time consuming! Luckily my moms friend that said she’d give me a ride home works for geico so she said she had borrowed my car and it broke down so she got it towed for free using her roadside coverage! Now just gotta gather up the motivation to go get to work! :thumbsup:

Kurt Vonnegut wrote a novella entitled “ Player Piano” in the early 1970’s. Said it all, 50 years ago.
More recently, and authoritatively, by Noah Yuval Hariri in "Homo Deus, a Brief History of the Future". Interesting read, but not an encouraging one. :bighug:

Best ive done is run a cross that contained one of his strains! It was def a bomb strain tho! Think the fact the rocbudinc strain i ran was made up of bleaf strains crossed they prob have the good shit! I would also assume prob aint cheap!
Yeah the Bleaf prices are stupid high. But if the photos reflect the genetics actually on offer, wow. I can see why a really great breeder would want big bucks for major improvement in genetic lines, they know bloody well that any serious grower can simply duplicate strains themselves.

OTOH, the stuff I can grow for less than $20/regular seed does the job quite nicely. :biggrin: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back