Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The term is called disruptive technology. That is going to be a huge issue. Without getting too political, the majority of what is happening now is by design, but nothing to do with technology
New technological tools are why stuff can be designed to avoid labour input. A lot of what is happening now was not possible not that long ago. The influences of Artificial Intelligence on the job market add another layer of capability on top of the automation capability. I think we are just beginning to see where this is leading, and it is not a pretty sight. :pighug:

Yeah the Bleaf prices are stupid high. But if the photos reflect the genetics actually on offer, wow. I can see why a really great breeder would want big bucks for major improvement in genetic lines, they know bloody well that any serious grower can simply duplicate strains themselves.

OTOH, the stuff I can grow for less than $20/regular seed does the job quite nicely. :biggrin: :pighug:
I think the bleaf Rocbud cross is blueberry slushie. And it's awesome. I think the way he prices the clones is that only the 1st one costs big bucks and all the rest you want of the same genetic are like $30/each. And if you loose it, you don't have to pay for the big bucks one again as long as he still has it in stock. So could be $10000 for 1 clone but 100 clones would be like $13000 or something like that. They're marketed at big market growers so they don't need to pheno hunt or do anything but grow them out. He also ships clones. He's out of OK I think

Thinking over starting a last grow moving into the New Year..

View attachment 1542372

:pass:
1669740561024.gif

Sounds like a plan!
I would have had to buy
I'm almost glad I didn't win it....almost.:biggrin:
I would have had to buy another 4x4, filter and exhaust fan.
It would have been a tight fit, but workable, and my ac would handle the load.
Gotta figure out how to best utilize my space and light, but I think
I wanted CDLC, but somehow I got Pink Panama and didn't see it when I checked out. Sounds like it won't be a bad strain to grow.
I wanted CDLC, but somehow I got Pink Panama and didn't see it when I checked out. Sounds like it won't be a bad strain to grow.
I noticed when I was toying with the idea of getting some Mephisto that when you would click add to cart, it would add a different strain than what you clicked... not sure if that what happened, but might be worth an email to em if its a problem they're unaware of

I think the bleaf Rocbud cross is blueberry slushie. And it's awesome. I think the way he prices the clones is that only the 1st one costs big bucks and all the rest you want of the same genetic are like $30/each. And if you loose it, you don't have to pay for the big bucks one again as long as he still has it in stock. So could be $10000 for 1 clone but 100 clones would be like $13000 or something like that. They're marketed at big market growers so they don't need to pheno hunt or do anything but grow them out. He also ships clones. He's out of OK I think
One i ran was platinum Gucci! Platinum punch X g-wiz (bleaf) not sure which plat he used tho!

For every thousand terrible Bob Dylan impressions there is one that is so good it singlehandedly justifies the continued existence of the Bob Dylan impression genre. This is the one.

Gotta figure out how to best utilize my space and light, but I think

I noticed when I was toying with the idea of getting some Mephisto that when you would click add to cart, it would add a different strain than what you clicked... not sure if that what happened, but might be worth an email to em if its a problem they're unaware of
That must be what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back