Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooh Big Subect there @Bill.de.Cat ........ :pass: ......

A Few months ago I saw a Noob on site who was making a right Mess of his grow.....16 days old.....no more than the first set of leaves in...yellow...red stem..stumpy........Hot Compo....IMO.

One of the Boy Racers growers....researched everything........wanting the fert the fluck out of a seedling.

He was suggesting all this advanced kit to try to correct it....and all the Helpers were Supporting his choices....go buy more and more KIT..

No-one but no-one said to him Trash them...start again with some Non Hot seedling compo.....and get your bloody Basics in...before you even Try the Tricks....

I was jumping up and down behind the screen....but I walked away Thinking.....if someone is Killing their plants...are we Ruder by not saying anything.......than we are by being Straight about the cause and telling them to Dial it back.....?.....:pass:
I know...I type all kinds of stuff and then hit the backspace instead of posting not wanting to step on toes......one reason I'm doing my experiment is for a hopefully an informed write up with pics that can be pointed to as an example of keeping it simple.

Damn....Im sure you just Missed a Mars comp with one as a Prize..............Mars are doing their own now.....:headbang:....I havent seen a Review yet...
The heat mat is gone, on the last contest now, an FC6500 light so get your answers in folks.....

:pighug: Was that BC..................?.................:eyebrows:............Before Children....when you had Money and Time to spend on yourself.........?.....

:crying:

hahah yeah - it was soooo long ago!! I've been so frugal!! Although to be fair, i've only really replaced lights and one out take.

I've been though
  • 3 Large CFLS
  • 1 250w HPS setup
  • 1 grownorthern Blurple
  • Grow Northern Telos (in use)
  • 3 PC fans
  • 1 inline extraction fan
  • 1 ruck extraction fan (in use)
  • 1 hurricane movement fan (in use)
  • 3 airpots
  • 2 square pots
  • Autopot setup (in use)
  • 2 plastic clip on fans (broken)
Sounds like a lot ... but thats over 10 years of grow equipment .... and i got a fiver off the Telos :nono: (gee ...thanks GN! lol)

It's time for me to start treating myself!! :D

hahah yeah - it was soooo long ago!! I've been so frugal!! Although to be fair, i've only really replaced lights and one out take.

I've been though
  • 3 Large CFLS
  • 1 250w HPS setup
  • 1 grownorthern Blurple
  • Grow Northern Telos (in use)
  • 3 PC fans
  • 1 inline extraction fan
  • 1 ruck extraction fan (in use)
  • 1 hurricane movement fan (in use)
  • 3 airpots
  • 2 square pots
  • Autopot setup (in use)
  • 2 plastic clip on fans (broken)
Sounds like a lot ... but thats over 10 years of grow equipment .... and i got a fiver off the Telos :nono: (gee ...thanks GN! lol)

Damn good use of gear....started mine off with $350 for a 2 x 4 kit and have supported upgrades and expansion through *cough* donations.

hahah yeah - it was soooo long ago!!

Yeah..... :pighug: my Granddaughters are the same age.....I keep winding my son up.....:biggrin:

What did the dog get..........?...................................................................................coz Im guessing you were Last in the queue for a Treat..........:crying:

Yeah..... :pighug: my Granddaughters are the same age.....I keep winding my son up.....:biggrin:

What did the dog get..........?...................................................................................coz Im guessing you were Last in the queue for a Treat..........:crying:
If I wasn't constantly spending all my money on leaking pipes, exploding plaster, showers and taps not working, sheds falling apart and the multitude of other BS that lands on my lap .. i'd be rocking a growroom like the startship enterprize!

Captain-Picard-Engage-GIF.gif

I'd be growing with Lazer Photon Proton Beams!

IncomparableRichElephantseal-size_restricted.gif

I know...I type all kinds of stuff and then hit the backspace instead of posting not wanting to step on toes......

Yup........... :pass: ...me too.............................

one reason I'm doing my experiment is for a hopefully an informed write up with pics that can be pointed to as an example of keeping it simple.

Sounds like a Plan to me.........:pass:....enoy your day........:bighug:...I'll save a joint for you when you are Done.....

If I wasn't constantly spending all my money on leaking pipes, exploding plaster, showers and taps not working, sheds falling apart and the multitude of other BS that lands on my lap .. i'd be rocking a growroom like the startship enterprize!

Captain-Picard-Engage-GIF.gif

I'd be growing with Lazer Photon Proton Beams!

IncomparableRichElephantseal-size_restricted.gif

:crying::crying::crying: I was gonna say never mind...they gotta leave home sometime........:biggrin:.......but now they dont seem to....

We had to leave home so Son could have our House....:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back