Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Saturday Born Slippy!

Floating garden tube heater??? ... Isn't it better by your pots? (I mean the pictures are banging .. but i keep mine down low for rootzone warmth!)

:vibe::vibe:
I use a 24" x 48" seedling mat myself..

I use a 24" x 48" seedling mat myself..

Yeah!! I'm getting one for a cold winter grow! In fact i've got lots of things i wanna upgrade!

I've got my eye on a nice new AC Infinity extractor fan with temps and humidity controls , new carbon filter .. and while i'm at it, i may as well upgrade the old Hurricane movement fan to something a bit more modern and slimline!

Some of my "tech" has lasted nearly 10 years!

Yeah!! I'm getting one for a cold winter grow! In fact i've got lots of things i wanna upgrade!

I've got my eye on a nice new AC Infinity extractor fan with temps and humidity controls , new carbon filter .. and while i'm at it, i may as well upgrade the old Hurricane movement fan to something a bit more modern and slimline!

Noticed one of my extractor fans is getting a bit loud so might have to replace soon but I'll run it till it quits that's for sure..

Happy Saturday Born Slippy!

Floating garden tube heater??? ... Isn't it better by your pots? (I mean the pictures are banging .. but i keep mine down low for rootzone warmth!)

:vibe::vibe:
I tried it and never liked it. It dried the pots fast at the sides closest to the heater.
I find this works good as the fans push the warm air around the bottom.
I'm also a disaster sometimes when watering and would no doubt water the heater lol

I tried it and never liked it. It dried the pots fast at the sides closest to the heater.
I find this works good as the fans push the warm air around the bottom.
I'm also a disaster sometimes when watering and would no doubt water the heater lol
hahah yeah fair enough! I agree, it dries the sides a little when on the floor!

The good thing about those greenhouse heaters is that they're pretty much waterproof! Probably best not to drop them into a tank of water .. but they can take a good splash :D

giphy.gif

Must look into one of those. My space is 75 x 115 cm
But I like my pots suspended above a drip tray on a grill and wonder how id use the heat mat.
Cos I wouldn't want the pots in direct contact with the mat. And on the tray the mat would get water dripping down onto it.
Maybe you stoners know a good way to use it in my set up

Must look into one of those. My space is 75 x 115 cm
But I like my pots suspended above a drip tray on a grill and wonder how id use the heat mat.
Cos I wouldn't want the pots in direct contact with the mat. And on the tray the mat would get water dripping down onto it.
Maybe you stoners know a good way to use it in my set up
hehhe, i think the mats are pretty much waterproof too - they're designed for stoners growing pot! ^_^

I think it would probably be fine suspended above the mat (heat rising and all), but i will try directly on - i've got an autopot setup so its got a bit more plastic and water to get through.

I like the look of the mars hydro ones .. although i'll probably look into other options!

Watching the sunrise after a night of debauchery

Happy caturdayView attachment 1541320

Pinky!!! My kitchen ... i've narrowed it down to a dirty grease smell as it only happens when i run the dishwasher, washing machine or kitchen taps (or empty the bath)

... I need to find a teeny tiny person to get into those tubes and scrub them out!!! (or maybe there's a product that could bring it into the realm of reality?)

:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back