Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Found out Why....:pass:

Umm - they can keep him! :rofl:

His hometown "London" ... oh ...my ...sweet frikken ... mother of lies ...self promoting twat lol ...

Of course, the viewers of the Late Show won't of heard of Holmer Green or even High Wycombe .... but it's 100% less cool than saying my Home Town is (lie)London

:crying:

Usually picked up by watching ..*cough* *cough* ..ummm ... nevermind! You need a virus scan tool!!

Yeah,,............?............ :pass: .........I Don't though......:shrug:....and hubby has his own Laptop........:crying:...before you Ask....

:crying::crying::crying:

And I'm supposed to be on auto scans.....better do a manual virus scan then......:bighug:..Cheers.

Yeah,,............?............ :pass: .........I Don't though......:shrug:....and hubby has his own Laptop........:crying:...before you Ask....

:crying::crying::crying:

And I'm supposed to be on auto scans.....better do a manual virus scan then......:bighug:..Cheers.
Hahah - download this and use the free scan and removal :rofl:

(it's legit)

Hahah - download this and use the free scan and removal :rofl:

(it's legit)

Cheers Blue....I gotta spread some around before I can rep you again....... :bighug:

Yeah most likely ... google tribbing umm tribbles gif and see what happens when you click it ^_^

:peek:

:crying: Yup Cheers...............:bravo::bravo::bravo:...Tribbles........

I'm glad you told me....I would never have known.......:crying:

I'm Thinking...I literally use only about 4 sites................................but then google search and GIFs.......:shrug:.....I suppose that is where you get them....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back