Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinky!!! My kitchen ... i've narrowed it down to a dirty grease smell as it only happens when i run the dishwasher, washing machine or kitchen taps (or empty the bath)

... I need to find a teeny tiny person to get into those tubes and scrub them out!!! (or maybe there's a product that could bring it into the realm of reality?)

:bighug:
Baking soda & vinegar
Loads of old fizzy drinks or anything acidic

Pinky!!! My kitchen ... i've narrowed it down to a dirty grease smell as it only happens when i run the dishwasher, washing machine or kitchen taps (or empty the bath)

... I need to find a teeny tiny person to get into those tubes and scrub them out!!! (or maybe there's a product that could bring it into the realm of reality?)

Not sure if you can find it over there but Ace Hardware over here has a product that's mostly sulphuric acid and it works a fine treat on getting rid of buildup......good enough that you can watch the pipes shake and rattle.

Baking soda & vinegar
Loads of old fizzy drinks or anything acidic

I'm going to buy kilos of baking soda and put them down every tap ... and litres of vinegar (white?) to make it fizz!!

We can do it!!
Thanks Born Slippy - I'll give it a try!

But I like my pots suspended above a drip tray on a grill and wonder how id use the heat mat
science.jpg

They are water proof and heat rises...Sooooo

No products. Have your kitchen/sink line rodded. U could also rent a rodder.

That's always fun...had to do the last 10 feet of mine into the tanks coffer dam.....glad it's done but I was hating life while I was doing it...hard white calcified grease.

Thanks Pinky - sounds like a professional service (that i didn't know existed!!)

I've seen some rods at the hardware shop! At least i've know where to begin now!! :d5:

Why is it most new growers start with some of the most complicated growing styles that I don't think I'm even capable of pulling off correctly?...

Oooooh Big Subect there @Bill.de.Cat ........ :pass: ......

A Few months ago I saw a Noob on site who was making a right Mess of his grow.....16 days old.....no more than the first set of leaves in...yellow...red stem..stumpy........Hot Compo....IMO.

One of the Boy Racers growers....researched everything........wanting the fert the fluck out of a seedling.

He was suggesting all this advanced kit to try to correct it....and all the Helpers were Supporting his choices....go buy more and more KIT..

No-one but no-one said to him Trash them...start again with some Non Hot seedling compo.....and get your bloody Basics in...before you even Try the Tricks....

I was jumping up and down behind the screen....but I walked away Thinking.....if someone is Killing their plants...are we Ruder by not saying anything.......than we are by being Straight about the cause and telling them to Dial it back.....?.....:pass:

Yeah!! I'm getting one for a cold winter grow! In fact i've got lots of things i wanna upgrade!

Damn....Im sure you just Missed a Mars comp with one as a Prize..............Mars are doing their own now.....:headbang:....I havent seen a Review yet....

Some of my "tech" has lasted nearly 10 years!

:pighug: Was that BC..................?.................:eyebrows:............Before Children....when you had Money and Time to spend on yourself.........?.....

:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back