Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ac infinity self watering grow bag systems....I got 9 in my 4x4 veg tent and watered in and filled up res with some of @Fermented_Fruitz ferm juice.....also thanks for the rep @Mossy and @Talonxracer

20221125_162603.jpg
20221125_162533.jpg
20221125_162547.jpg

I Think very few growers could cope with your conditions.....but you have it Mastered....... :pighug:

Hug for your Son.........:bighug:...and you of course...........:bighug:
Thanks Mossy I'm just lucky to grow it's all I ever wanted to do, since I was very young. I guess I will find a way to do it if ones presented lol

Ac infinity self watering grow bag systems....I got 9 in my 4x4 veg tent and watered in and filled up res with some of @Fermented_Fruitz ferm juice.....also thanks for the rep @Mossy and @Talonxracer

View attachment 1541190View attachment 1541191View attachment 1541192
Be careful broseph…..

Those ferments themselves sit at a super low ph (how u know its ready) and once added to water even a very small amount in no time at all can make perfectly ph’d water drop into the 4’s! That stuff u really need to topwater it in even if it means a small feeding so as not to overflow the pot and wind up with bunch of runoff which will obv overflow them trays! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back