Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 8 more ac infinity self watering grow bag systems plus I put a digiten in my drying closet to control the humidity plus a strip light that has motion detection so when I open the door the light comes on...I can see now....that Frost brothers skunk auto drying in there...I'm thinking 4 to 5 ounces
20221125_125353.jpg
20221125_125414.jpg
20221125_125446.jpg

I got 8 more ac infinity self watering grow bag systems plus I put a digiten in my drying closet to control the humidity plus a strip light that has motion detection so when I open the door the light comes on...I can see now....that Frost brothers skunk auto drying in there...I'm thinking 4 to 5 ounces
...View attachment 1541151View attachment 1541150View attachment 1541152

:greenthumb:I didn't know ac infinity sold self watering systems, tell us how it goes when you finish setting it up

Hello all, just caught up on back reading....

Rained all morning hard, then about 11 it was just sprinkling,,,,,I got too wet traipsing around the mtn.

Darn, it is nap time already,,,, LOL

This is what you get if you do a Solar vehicle with house roof top solar as part of the plan.

Aptera I am number 20,000 in the reservation queue. Ten years ago when they first started I was reservation number 500 but I was a little bit more skeptical if they would ever get actually started. I believe they will and own shares in the company. I have ordered full solar panels and all wheel drive w/400 mile battery. ~$33K before incentives.

2022-11-25_11-14-38.jpg

The solar on the car will provide ~40 miles per day without charging. The car gets ~ 1 mile per 100wh. I have an excess of 2,795 kWh from my roof top solar. So that is about 14,000 miles on the car solar and 27,950 miles from my house solar system. I can drive my Aptera ~ 40,000 miles per year and never pay a cent for electricity. In reality it may need to be charged on out of town trips but that is minor.

2022-11-25_11-00-33.jpg

No fossil fuels needed for a zero carbon footprint after construction.

Happy Friday, Friday, Friday AFN community! I'm still chugging away at the siding on the house this long weekend. Hopefully I will be able to get it just about finished up then on to the inside. I got some pretty decent weather at least to be working outside. And another plus I was finally able to get my furnace up and running. When I put the new roof on and put an extension on the chimney I didn't do it correctly and didn't have my fresh air exchange set up correctly. After a month of beating my head against the wall and tons of internet research I finally figured out the issue. Not the first time being frugal and doing things myself has bit me is the rear lol. I now know tons about furnaces and chimneys lol.....

Welp got the lawn tractor all ready for snow cleaned mower deck installed blower weight and chains fired it up all good except wife stripped out the steering gear mowing so it doesn’t like turning left… order new one it will be here next week don’t think we have any storms in the near future but either way I can get by the way it is… lunch break and smoke break then got to get the oil changed in the truck and tires rotated:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back