Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Dale's Proper Bud, I'll own it, but not one the proudest moments!

With all the damn canna related sales, I cant seem to quit buyin stuff!

:crying: I’ve been good but I couldn’t resist any longer with his stuff plus how can you beat buy one get one :biggrin:

While I'm on a roll, what is your favorite Jean O's auto strain?
:shrug: Haven’t grown any of his stuff yet but have been really wanting something blueberry mainly why I ordered

The same as Rhino Skin?

D9DEB2D3-5A7B-4AEB-8C9B-603A4CB91DD6.jpeg

Way cheaper option in that case…

Cheers @WildBill ...... :headbang: ...that is the way I have always done it...............but..............the New way is No Ferment.....:watering:......

Before getting started, keep in mind that it is best to use homemade aloe vera fertilizer within 20 minutes of mixing it. Once cut, processed, and exposed to air, fresh aloe vera quickly ferments and begins to degrade.

Off the plant...blitz in the food processor....dilute and watter in......:watering:......you Know I Like my Simple........

I Filet aloe vera for hubby....he gets acid reflux....and it is a Miracle plant/drink for that. After about a month it actually Stops it......while gavilast just knocks the symptoms off for a limited time.

I have plenty volunteers......:biggrin:

View attachment 1541111

If you get stopped ...:pass:......you can now say you are offsetting your Global Footprint........:biggrin:

They don't mention that the 16 tons eventually gets deposited in the lungs of stoners.... I'm just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back