Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i gotta play few days catch up so…..

If u are on this list i thank you! ;) :d5:
C6890093-8FF3-48CC-A408-5575F39CB90C.png
A18C765B-AC5B-4AA3-96A0-8DFDA3BB1D71.png
A4D22721-4195-4405-B237-64012FCA0497.png
203F06F7-EF6B-4B1D-830F-F0B3DB72E17D.png

:pass:

Not much of a hunter and think the deer know that. We have about 10-20 deer hangin out in the am and evening. Love shooting and have quite a few rifles,pistols and shotguns, but never got into hunting. Not a morning person and don't like the cold!

Happy Friday @Mossy :bighug:
Thanks for the stuff on aloe and thanks for being you. It really is great for heartburn. Theres also a rub made with your trim/stems/resin from cleaning your pieces and aloe that works good on achey muscles. I tried finding a recipe, a lady down the street makes it next time i c her ill ask.

I was a big fan of the black aces tactical pro series S ... you know the one ... looks like a shotgun and stuff ... but really its a long assed pistol with a stabalising brace.

The ammo (you know that I KNOW what i'm talking about) .. is really expensive though, and i don't like that fact that you can only use it once (we're trying to save the planet here!!!) - I like to get more BANG from my buck!

I've since swapped to the more eco friendly YAAVAAW 30Pack

I had to make a few modifications to the way i shoot, but i'm definately saving money AND the planet.
And even better ... they're BLUE!!!

:gary: :pighug:
I'm a Thompson Center collector
20170109_185155.jpg

Thanks for the reps @blue :d5: :slap:
The order i placed with him Tuesday just updated and should be at my house when I get home from work today!

Just put my order in got blue dog, double blueberry, and rootbeer float BUT @Jean-O I completely forgot to put pay via paypal just sent replay email

Apollo black cherry. I wanna try that one.
do it You love it I grew it outdoors this summer turned out awesome till my weather went to shit and she got budrot on me so I didn't get to smoke her but it looked fantastic

here she was just before budrot set in
Apollo Black cherry auto day 64:smoking:

IMG_5790.JPG

IMG_5791.JPG

IMG_5786.JPG

IMG_5780.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back