Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning pinky got the garage warming up now just getting my mind right :baked: gonna get lawnmower ready for snow removal and get oil changed in truck... Plus since I chopped last night I am going to get some more beans going this weekend maybe even tonight..... gonna drop some Seedstockers :headbang:

Last edited:
Thanks for the reps @blue :d5: :slap:
The order i placed with him Tuesday just updated and should be at my house when I get home from work today!

Jean-O

Thanks for the plug! We strive to be top notch with our customer service. I hope you enjoy the grows! Thanks again.
DAY 65
The girls in the 4x4 are showing signs of fade beginning and bud coloring. Still no ambers on SS.
View attachment 1541043View attachment 1541044
Took the girls out of the 2x4 to look closely at them. Only took a few fans covering buds.
All are drunkards, even with a relatively conservative VPD of 1.33. Ogre Berry is just packing it on da buds. She gets her roots checked quickly after chop. She's got some heft to her with a dry rez. I do need to check again on their root intrusion in the nute bank. She is super healthy and a very pretty dark shade of green and is just plain greasy.
Banana Bread by @beavergenetics
View attachment 1541030

OgreBerry by Twenty20
View attachment 1541031

3 Bears OG X Samsquanch by Mephisto
She was a little droopy at first light. Her rez was almost dry, just before lights out and was dry as a popcorn fart.......NOT ol Sleepy's Popcorn!:rofl:
View attachment 1541032
Kong is the 'soft greasy' feel King.......see whut I did 'dere?:biggrin: That's the feel I get from her. The light has made her of a less robust structure, but she really is doing quite well in the bud department in size and they are firming up nicely

@WildBill and @Fermented_Fruitz, How much you guys yielding on the earth box jr's? 3,4,5 zips? Think i could cram 8 in a 5x5?

Morning pinky got the garage warming up now just getting my mind right :baked: gonna get lawmower ready for snow removal and get oil changed in truck... Plus since I chopped last night I am going to get some more beans going this weekend maybe even tonight..... gonna drop some Seedstockers :headbang:

Law mower :shooty:
Ya i saw great stuff boyo. I'm chopping today or tomorrow too. Whatcha plantin next? Or did you say and i forgot :smoking:

Well hell going to climb a tree and sit for awhile

Here ya go @Dabber, this guy was chasin all the ladies around this morning

Screen Shot 2022-11-25 at 11.07.39 AM.png

Are you gonna use whole plant or just the inner gel? I don't know why I haven't grown some to use. I always had around at least 10 growing around the farm in several places.
I'd just chop it up pretty good, add the same weight of raw sugar, mix well and cover with a towel and this time of year, place it in the warmest area. Stir every couple of days far about ten days and then put a sugar cap on it and leave it alone until ready by checking the pH.
I have a fan leaf ferment going now for the next run. I still have several quarts of FFJ I made in 21 and they still smell great and holding the pH.

Cheers @WildBill ...... :headbang: ...that is the way I have always done it...............but..............the New way is No Ferment.....:watering:......

Before getting started, keep in mind that it is best to use homemade aloe vera fertilizer within 20 minutes of mixing it. Once cut, processed, and exposed to air, fresh aloe vera quickly ferments and begins to degrade.

Off the plant...blitz in the food processor....dilute and watter in......:watering:......you Know I Like my Simple........

I Filet aloe vera for hubby....he gets acid reflux....and it is a Miracle plant/drink for that. After about a month it actually Stops it......while gavilast just knocks the symptoms off for a limited time.

I have plenty volunteers......:biggrin:

IMG_3613.JPG

If you get stopped ...:pass:......you can now say you are offsetting your Global Footprint........:biggrin:

@WildBill and @Fermented_Fruitz, How much you guys yielding on the earth box jr's? 3,4,5 zips? Think i could cram 8 in a 5x5?
Lmao def not! I mean u could fit the boxes but training is a tad more tedious and they make big plants so thats the part that prob wouldnt fit! Also with juniors with the location of overflow hole u really need to prop them up a few inches to fit a proper drain pan under it!

And i usually averaged around a qp per box in them! Sometimes lil more sometimes lil less but I always just did topdressings so if deficiency popped up can take longer to get under control!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back