Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put my order in got blue dog, double blueberry, and rootbeer float BUT @Jean-O I completely forgot to put pay via paypal just sent replay email

Ha! Stoner! At least you did't accidentally put in two separate orders for Ardents...:face:

do it You love it I grew it outdoors this summer turned out awesome till my weather went to shit and she got budrot on me so I didn't get to smoke her but it looked fantastic

here she was just before budrot set in
Apollo Black cherry auto day 64:smoking:

IMG_5790.JPG

IMG_5791.JPG

IMG_5786.JPG

IMG_5780.JPG
I know you didnt get to smoke it but did it have any cherry sent to it ?

Lmao def not! I mean u could fit the boxes but training is a tad more tedious and they make big plants so thats the part that prob wouldnt fit! Also with juniors with the location of overflow hole u really need to prop them up a few inches to fit a proper drain pan under it!

And i usually averaged around a qp per box in them! Sometimes lil more sometimes lil less but I always just did topdressings so if deficiency popped up can take longer to get under control!

They got their black friday stuff goin on. $200 for 8 Jr's or $315 for 8 regulars. $9 extra for each set of wheels. Maybe 6 would be a better number...Need a better system than coco so I can disappear for a few days at a time.

Not much of a hunter and think the deer know that. We have about 10-20 deer hangin out in the am and evening. Love shooting and have quite a few rifles,pistols and shotguns, but never got into hunting. Not a morning person and don't like the cold!
They definitely know lol. My parents dont hunt the deer hang out right by there house. All the time dont get spooked that easy. Go in the woods and make the slightest movement or they smell ya there gone. They know. I hate mornings too. Mostly hunt evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back