Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
HLG Black Friday
HLG_BLACK FRIDAY FB_REVEAL_25%.jpg

I wish I would of got all 4 of these....it's a 2ft full spectrum with red...light bar I'm using for side and lower buds....the other 3 are cobs...

20221125_142722.jpg
20221125_142711.jpg

20221125_141851.jpg

William..william..william.....cough..... :pass: ....how Old is this irresponsible whippersnapper........?.............:eyebrows:

Coz I Found that when they turned 14....got a job...or left Home.......they never listened to a thing I said again.........:crying::crying::crying:

Bliss......:headbang:
And you think that they listened before that? Must be some nice weed you are puffing. :biggrin:

Missed that. The zero stank is not necessary, just less than the oven method. The family hopes..lol
Ohhh, oven method. Tried that once. Not any more. :biggrin: :pighug:

I know im feelin the love
Welp got the lawn tractor all ready for snow cleaned mower deck installed blower weight and chains fired it up all good except wife stripped out the steering gear mowing so it doesn’t like turning left… order new one it will be here next week don’t think we have any storms in the near future but either way I can get by the way it is… lunch break and smoke break then got to get the oil changed in the truck and tires rotated:pass:
:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back