Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah, can't wait to get pressin! I'll let yall know how the press works out for me. Was between this and the Magical butter machine, think I made the right call!

Yay......New Toys.............:vibe:...if you Buy it...you gotta Review it to let the rest of us know.......:pass:

fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif

Happy Friday................. #Smoketilyoufloat ..:zen:.....................

Morning @Mossy

Happy Friday lol

Happy Friday @Redeye Master .... :pass: ....sharing one......

Heres hoping the US football/soccer team had a Massive Thanksgiving dinner last night and they are too tired to Run today.............:yeah:.....huh............?.....cough....cough...............:footy:

:crying::crying::crying:

IMG_3645.JPG

I could get a walk along there with a joint no bother now tourist season is over.......... :pass: ...not a soul in sight.......

Ozone and a good joint first thing in the morning is a Joy..........:pass:

IMG_3640.JPG

3 courses....15 euros..sea front..........:pass:...hard to beat...

Last edited:
Happy Friday @Redeye Master .... :pass: ....sharing one......

Heres hoping the US football/soccer team had a Massive Thanksgiving dinner last night and they are too tired to Run today.............:yeah:.....huh............?.....cough....cough...............:footy:

:crying::crying::crying:
No problems for england at all

Cmon England!!!

No problems for england at all

Cmon England!!!

:crying: I'm going to get Shot you know........?................:shooty:...no politics...religion or Football allowed in LS.........but I couldn't Help it.

dogmutley.gif

If Admin pull you..............:yellowcard:...........................................tell them @blue said you could..................:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back