Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best part of thanksgiving IMO cold turkey sandwiches when the munchies set in :drool::pass:

IMG_0986.JPG

Welp I couldn't wait any longer :warrior:

Raz-berry Runtz Day 78

Well I decided today is the day she looks pretty much ready and haven't seen much progression over the last week.. 90% of her hairs have receded and seeing mostly cloudy with hints of amber here and there so I gave her the chop today:tang:.. Hung her up whole for a few days in a small dry tent :headbang: She's not a very loud girls slight fruity aroma.... Buds are super firm nice solid nugs everywhere:smokeit::woohoo:

IMG_0949.JPG

IMG_0951.JPG

IMG_0953.JPG

IMG_0952.JPG

IMG_0950.JPG

IMG_0954.JPG

IMG_0955.JPG

IMG_0959.JPG

IMG_0940.JPG

IMG_0939.JPG

IMG_0936.JPG

IMG_0934.JPG

IMG_0930.JPG

IMG_0935.JPG

IMG_0933.JPG

Strawberry Microvrse Day 78 She's ready enough too :yoinks::jump:

While I had scope I had been notice her moving right along so I thought I'd check her too... She is ready also seeing mostly cloudy with some amber all over plus 90% of her hair had changed color so she got the chop also :woohoo1::tang: Buds are super hard and very sticky she is got some dankness to her very sweet citrusy smell with a funky backend.... and she's super frosty :headbang::woohoo: She'll get hung up for a few days then into brown bags :smokeit::toke:

IMG_0960.JPG

IMG_0961.JPG

IMG_0962.JPG

IMG_0965.JPG

IMG_0963.JPG

IMG_0966.JPG

IMG_0985.JPG

IMG_0975.JPG

IMG_0969.JPG

IMG_0948.JPG

IMG_0943.JPG

IMG_0945.JPG

IMG_0944.JPG

IMG_0946.JPG

IMG_0947.JPG

Playing CannaClaus for myself (though my friends will benefit as well, lol) and will be dipping my toes into the rosin pressing world! Orderd this little manual press on sale for $180

Playing CannaClaus for myself (though my friends will benefit as well, lol) and will be dipping my toes into the rosin pressing world! Orderd this little manual press on sale for $180

Thanks for the nice words @Hog MaGundy :thumbsup:nice press welcome to the dark side:headbang:

Thanks for the nice words @Hog MaGundy :thumbsup:nice press welcome to the dark side:headbang:
Hell yeah, can't wait to get pressin! I'll let yall know how the press works out for me. Was between this and the Magical butter machine, think I made the right call!

Hell yeah, can't wait to get pressin! I'll let yall know how the press works out for me. Was between this and the Magical butter machine, think I made the right call!

Both are useful but you can infuse other ways too cheaply then buy the machine later. I bought my press first then wife bought the ardent nova just so the house wouldn't smell when making edibles..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back