Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bored of normal growing? What is schwazzing? German for culling a plant? (lol i'm kidding)
:cooldance: Since I haven't touched my MegaCrop or my pH kit for the past two grows......yeah, you could say I'm a bit bored with "normal" growing. :frog:

:cooldance: Since I haven't touched my MegaCrop or my pH kit for the past two grows......yeah, you could say I'm a bit bored with "normal" growing. :frog:
i understand, i have fox farm trio and maxigro/maxibloom for when i get bored of mega crop and my normal growing but i'm dying to know why those 2 fastbud plants of mine failed so i'm on a mission now.

If i use rainwater only i don't need my ph kit but sadly with my 8.2ph tap water i need to get it down a bit.

Ferm juice inc...will fill all your sick plants needs...it's derived from the cannabis plant itself....it's been through a fermentation process that takes 2 weeks...and lots of brown sugar...which I think pulls all the essentials out of the cannabis plant...so when your plant get sick give it a few ml of Ferm juice and Shazam your plant is right back HAPPY!!!!! View attachment 1540846

Let us know how it goes......:watering:....

I Always make fert teas.......I'm experimenting with More sugar........I always add aloe vera leaves and ferment......but I Found a No ferment recipe for the Aloe Vera....so I'll be trying that....... :headbang:

Homemade Fertilizer with Aloe Vera: Soil Drench or Foliar Spray ~ Homestead and Chill

i understand, i have fox farm trio and maxigro/maxibloom for when i get bored of mega crop and my normal growing but i'm dying to know why those 2 fastbud plants of mine failed so i'm on a mission now.

If i use rainwater only i don't need my ph kit but sadly with my 8.2ph tap water i need to get it down a bit.
My well water is 9+ and don't have any problems now like I used to.

Heres hoping the US football/soccer team had a Massive Thanksgiving dinner last night and they are too tired to Run today.............:yeah:.....huh............?.....cough....cough...............:footy:

:crying::crying::crying::goodluck::pass:

You bored of normal growing? What is schwazzing? German for culling a plant? (lol i'm kidding)

Good afternoon @Mossy
I kinda like having the small ones around im just like awww
ae88a68f-4aff-416f-a57f-30de8b080b54_text.gif

DAY 65
The girls in the 4x4 are showing signs of fade beginning and bud coloring. Still no ambers on SS.
100_0488.JPG
100_0489.JPG

Took the girls out of the 2x4 to look closely at them. Only took a few fans covering buds.
All are drunkards, even with a relatively conservative VPD of 1.33. Ogre Berry is just packing it on da buds. She gets her roots checked quickly after chop. She's got some heft to her with a dry rez. I do need to check again on their root intrusion in the nute bank. She is super healthy and a very pretty dark shade of green and is just plain greasy.
Banana Bread by @beavergenetics
100_0485.JPG

OgreBerry by Twenty20
100_0486.JPG

3 Bears OG X Samsquanch by Mephisto
She was a little droopy at first light. Her rez was almost dry, just before lights out and was dry as a popcorn fart.......NOT ol Sleepy's Popcorn!:rofl:
100_0487.JPG

Kong is the 'soft greasy' feel King.......see whut I did 'dere?:biggrin: That's the feel I get from her. The light has made her of a less robust structure, but she really is doing quite well in the bud department in size and they are firming up nicely

Let us know how it goes......:watering:....

I Always make fert teas.......I'm experimenting with More sugar........I always add aloe vera leaves and ferment......but I Found a No ferment recipe for the Aloe Vera....so I'll be trying that....... :headbang:

Homemade Fertilizer with Aloe Vera: Soil Drench or Foliar Spray ~ Homestead and Chill
Are you gonna use whole plant or just the inner gel? I don't know why I haven't grown some to use. I always had around at least 10 growing around the farm in several places.
I'd just chop it up pretty good, add the same weight of raw sugar, mix well and cover with a towel and this time of year, place it in the warmest area. Stir every couple of days far about ten days and then put a sugar cap on it and leave it alone until ready by checking the pH.
I have a fan leaf ferment going now for the next run. I still have several quarts of FFJ I made in 21 and they still smell great and holding the pH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back