Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far back as I can remember, my family has done both. They both rock in the sandwich department :woohoo1:
Whenever we cook thanksgiving etc we do both as well! My sister just didnt feel like shilling out the cost of the ingredients and then cooking for 2 days straight and it was my moms birthday so we did the Brazilian steakhouse instead! They had a deal for buy $100 gift card get $25 free so did that to use for meal only to find out the extra part cant be used til after like Jan 7th so got $50 in gift cards still! Guess we’ll have to go for my birthday in February! :headbang:

Whenever we cook thanksgiving etc we do both as well! My sister just didnt feel like shilling out the cost of the ingredients and then cooking for 2 days straight and it was my moms birthday so we did the Brazilian steakhouse instead! They had a deal for buy $100 gift card get $25 free so did that to use for meal only to find out the extra part cant be used til after like Jan 7th so got $50 in gift cards still! Guess we’ll have to go for my birthday in February! :headbang:
LOL, I think most of the women in our clan are ready to punch us guys in the face by meal time. Preparation for a holiday meal is not as fun for the cooks. While us guys watch football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back