Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take a good ham over turkey any day! You def picked the right choice! :d5:
Haha I agree. Turkey is bullshit…..I mean, there’s no Kentucky Fried Turkey:haha: nobody ever looks forward to turkey nuggets, turkey strips…..none of that. We all just fight over the dark meat, and pout when we have to eat a dry ass breast:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ham is clearly the better choice….or chicken. I was extremely close to buying and smoking a chicken.

Wouldn’t even dream of it here in the UK, would end up getting moved along by piggies within 5 minutes lol when I get myself to the US I will be going to a NFL game 100%
Tailgating isn't a thing before football/soccer games? Would seem like it's made for it:cheers:

Haha I agree. Turkey is bullshit…..I mean, there’s no Kentucky Fried Turkey:haha: nobody ever looks forward to turkey nuggets, turkey strips…..none of that. We all just fight over the dark meat, and pout when we have to eat a dry ass breast:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ham is clearly the better choice….or chicken. I was extremely close to buying and smoking a chicken.

You got Kentucky fried ham and ham nuggets and ham strips by you :crying: agree that turkey is plain, but no need for dry turkey breasts these days :rofl:

While us guys watch football.
Speaking of…..

1669339527371.gif

1669339588557.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back