Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the food tasted like shit, now my hope goes to see some brawls tomorrow.
Where did you go to eat? I was thinking earlier I wouldn't get your hopes I might be wrong but I believe the last couple years with online sales going through the roof there hasn't been as many brawls but it will still be a circus for sure

LOL, I think most of the women in our clan are ready to punch us guys in the face by meal time. Preparation for a holiday meal is not as fun for the cooks. While us guys watch football.
Try watching football and doing all the cooking for like 25 people :bong: I'm exhausted :pass:

Try watching football and doing all the cooking for like 25 people :bong: I'm exhausted :pass:
Lets all hope you get a good nights sleep.

FB_IMG_1669245721477.jpg

You're gonna want to tailgate in the parking lot and be ready to get in line before they open if you want to see the real nonsense :crying:
Is this getting drunk in the parking lot 3 hours before the game?

Where did you go to eat? I was thinking earlier I wouldn't get your hopes I might be wrong but I believe the last couple years with online sales going through the roof there hasn't been as many brawls but it will still be a circus for sure
You're gonna want to tailgate in the parking lot and be ready to get in line before they open if you want to see the real nonsense :crying:

Where's he going?

Is this getting drunk in the parking lot 3 hours before the game?
Wouldn’t even dream of it here in the UK, would end up getting moved along by piggies within 5 minutes lol when I get myself to the US I will be going to a NFL game 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back