Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I counted 14 babies now.. i swear i quick counted 10 seeds but meh thats why its called quick counting :crying:
20221124_080117.jpg
20221124_080202.jpg

My 1st clone job is doing good. I'll take 4-5 more clippings off my cage plant and make more for later. This has to be faster than seed to harvest.

I have been using rainwater 0ppm for the past 4-5 days, should i be using 200-400ppm of megacrop?
20221124_080221.jpg

The infamous Walmart Ratchet Race and Demolition Derby...much fun to be had by one and all.
LOL,,,, There isn't a snowballs chance in heII that I would ever consider doing any black Friday shopping at a Walmart, except on-line. I wouldn't even want to be on the same side of town as a major shopping center..... Not a fan of crowds at all!

\My new friends, from the Vet group that are helping me, sent me so many invites to Thanksgiving dinner. I would have liked to go, but I hate feeling like a third wheel of sorts.
My smoked Brisket is thawed! I'll be hitting that thing hard! :woohoo:

At least it's not an "Ice Bowl Thanksgiving"! Rainy and drizzling and a high of 60*F. I van hear it hit the tarp!

At least I have a tarp to mix up my media after all this crap is done!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving Day!:woohoo::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Anyone know if Ardent is doin any sales? @WildBill ? Have one, but want to get one as a gift for someone thats helped me out quite a bit this year
Yup 30% off! :d5:

Apparently according to some of their IG posts they now have a mini sized FX and also just in case u are super lazy they have a wifi controlled one now! Not sure the point unless it has a countdown clock so u can see how much time is left!

LOL,,,, There isn't a snowballs chance in heII that I would ever consider doing any black Friday shopping at a Walmart, except on-line. I wouldn't even want to be on the same side of town as a major shopping center..... Not a fan of crowds at all!
Yeah, not good with crowds and definitely not good with crowds of morons. Not a good mix for sure.

Yup 30% off! :d5:

Apparently according to some of their IG posts they now have a mini sized FX and also just in case u are super lazy they have a wifi controlled one now! Not sure the point unless it has a countdown clock so u can see how much time is left!
It's a replacement for the original they discontinued. They discounted the hell of the outgoing one.
That wifi feature is just silly!

I counted 14 babies now.. i swear i quick counted 10 seeds but meh thats why its called quick counting :crying:
View attachment 1540764View attachment 1540765
My 1st clone job is doing good. I'll take 4-5 more clippings off my cage plant and make more for later. This has to be faster than seed to harvest.

I have been using rainwater 0ppm for the past 4-5 days, should i be using 200-400ppm of megacrop?
View attachment 1540766
Cut all the tips off those leafs! Like cut em about in half! U want the clone to focus on making roots but it’ll be more concerned with making the leafs grow unless u chop em down! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back