Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thanksgiving - American Amigos!
:bighug:
giphy.gif

Just us Auntie....gonna be leftovers for days..

Aye..... :pass: ...that's what I was Thinking @Bill.de.Cat ....full on Celebration dinner is a Lot of work when there is just the two of you.

My idea of xmas was a Lovely roast dinner with all the trimmings......:chef:....hubbys was to go out and get pissed as a Fart..come home lash through the dinner with one eye open..then promptly fall asleep......:snooze:....

So I not only cooked the dinner....I got all the washing up/cleaning up to do aswell..........:shrug:

To save Disappointment/resentment and or Murder.......:shooty:...I Stopped.

Now we have something Nice for celebration dinners......like a good steak....or prawn starters....and hubby is not allowed Out until After he has eaten it.........:biggrin:..then he can get as pissed as he likes......:crying:

Dogs all medicated and treated, wife all medicated and treated...finish this 2nd cup and start eyeballing what I need to start getting ready....

Aye..... :pass: ...that's what I was Thinking @Bill.de.Cat ....full on Celebration dinner is a Lot of work when there is just the two of you.

My idea of xmas was a Lovely roast dinner with all the trimmings......:chef:....hubbys was to go out and get pissed as a Fart..come home lash through the dinner with one eye open..then promptly fall asleep......:snooze:....

So I not only cooked the dinner....I got all the washing up/cleaning up to do aswell..........:shrug:

To save Disappointment/resentment and or Murder.......:shooty:...I Stopped.

Now we have something Nice for celebration dinners......like a good steak....or prawn starters....and hubby is not allowed Out until After he has eaten it.........:biggrin:..then he can get as pissed as he likes......:crying:
Well, I tried to suggest a smaller affair with just a turkey breast instead of the whole damn bird......that didn't fly too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back