Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3BOG is close, very close,
IMG_20221124_070620.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I tried to suggest a smaller affair with just a turkey breast instead of the whole damn bird......that didn't fly too well.
That is exactly what I am doing, Turkey breast, stovetop stuffing, Bob Evans mashed taters and Mrs smiths pumpkin pie. I would have been fine with a Marie Calanders turkey tv dinner..... :headbang:

That is exactly what I am doing, Turkey breast, stovetop stuffing, Bob Evans mashed taters and Mrs smiths pumpkin pie. I would have been fine with a Marie Calanders turkey tv dinner..... :headbang:
Exactly how I wanted to do it...still festive holiday tradition but I'm not fighting for space in the fridege for leftovers and miffed about all the dishes I have to do at the end.

Exactly how I wanted to do it...still festive holiday tradition but I'm not fighting for space in the fridege for leftovers and miffed about all the dishes I have to do at the end.

Yup......:headbang:.....Exactly.......BOTH of you get to Enjoy xmas dinner........:biggrin:...

We did try going out for it one year.....but Honest......

Sitting dressed up with a load of strangers...eating loads of courses I wouldn't pick if offered the option...listening to a load of kids going nuts coz two hours for dinner is way over their attention span....and 3 times the cost of Normal........:pass:

Tried it Once...didn't Like it.......:biggrin:

Yup......:headbang:.....Exactly.......BOTH of you get to Enjoy xmas dinner........:biggrin:...

We did try going out for it one year.....but Honest......

Sitting dressed up with a load of strangers...eating loads of courses I wouldn't pick if offered the option...listening to a load of kids going nuts coz two hours for dinner is way over their attention span....and 3 times the cost of Normal........:pass:

Tried it Once...didn't Like it.......:biggrin:
Sure sounds like far too many hassles to be put up with for what is supposed to be a celebration....

Everything ready for the stuffing making, just waiting on the giblets to boil up and cool down.....then I get to molest a turkey in gawdawful ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back