Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little Seedsman Green Crack Auto rosin to start the day..
_20221124_095929.JPG

:pass:

Happy Thanksgiving, fellow growing stoners! As for me, I’m thankful that I finally found a job and that I have killer weed.

Today, the Mrs and I will be going to her sister’s house. It’s exactly how you think, so I’ll be elevated.

It's a replacement for the original they discontinued. They discounted the hell of the outgoing one.
That wifi feature is just silly!
Its still same $299 price and i don’t see it saying the FX thats on their site has the wifi capability! Appears to be same model we have thats on their site! Mini is up for sale but not the wifi one! Also that 30% off is site wide! May need to get me some accessories while they’re cheaper! I have the infusion press which worms great but the gen2 model of it has a mini funnel looking spot it pours out of vs the one I have that just has a slit so can be lil messy at times if you meed to flip it back upright before u finish pouring it all out!

Happy Thanksgiving, fellow growing stoners! As for me, I’m thankful that I finally found a job and that I have killer weed.

Today, the Mrs and I will be going to her sister’s house. It’s exactly how you think, so I’ll be elevated.
Happy Thanksgiving :d5: :pass:

Hmmmm....hmmmmmmm.......View attachment 1540714...would you mind stepping into the treatment room......remove your underwear ..................and Cough..........:doc3:....

It won't heal your foot..................................................................................................But....it will give me a good chuckle............:crying::crying::crying:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Ill
APB on @Suki .....:bighug:...I'm worring now.....:pass:

you read my mind thought of that yesterday when she didn’t respond to your tag:yoinks:
Happy Thanksgiving my friends :pass::bighug::d5::smokeit:
Happy thanksgiving buddy
1669303011667.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back