Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the rep @Dale's Proper Bud lol. Left was grown just normally, right was grown with GLB. I haven't been able to do a clone test yet but I will eventually whenever I forget how much I hate photos again.

20220515_020740.jpg

Thanks for the rep @Dale's Proper Bud lol. Left was grown just normally, right was grown with GLB. I haven't been able to do a clone test yet but I will eventually whenever I forget how much I hate photos again.

View attachment 1539574
Well you twisted my arm enough already no more need for convincing I put that down for my second price:salute::bow:

Well you twisted my arm enough already no more need for convincing I put that down for my second price:salute::bow:
We can use ours together! I got the pack from them for the grow n show with bunches of goodies but haven’t used it yet! Maybe I’ll just start topwatering it in as needed and blumats can deliver plain water rest of the time! Just not sure if they have a once weekly dose or if I’d need to be using it every feed!

We can use ours together! I got the pack from them for the grow n show with bunches of goodies but haven’t used it yet! Maybe I’ll just start topwatering it in as needed and blumats can deliver plain water rest of the time! Just not sure if they have a once weekly dose or if I’d need to be using it every feed!
I got no clue those threads are pretty long too.. too stoned for that right now did you get the grease pack that's what the prize says it is:shrug: guess I better go to their website if they have one BBL

BUT definitely tag me when you do stuff with it please :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back