Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can you all tell me about the greenlife biotics stuff gease pack? looking through the threads now... might choose that for second prize...

Also just thinking outload blame bill:stir:... I don't think it is completely fair why not pay back more places with all the prizes almost everyone could win something:vibe:... I feel kind weird picking through all these prizes with only three of us winning

What can you all tell me about the greenlife biotics stuff gease pack? looking through the threads now... might choose that for second prize...

Also just thinking outload blame bill:stir:... I don't think it is completely fair why not pay back more places with all the prizes almost everyone could win something:vibe:... I feel kind weird picking through all these prizes with only three of us winning
Do it!

Well, ER with #3 wasn't on the agenda for tonight but here we are :face: would have gone to regular urgent care but apparently they all close at 8 now :wall: :wall: :wall: #2 pushed her off the bed at gmas and now she can't move her arm.

Yeah that exactly what @Dabber said but couldn't say anything more like what is it? ...."good stuff" :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is it the magic sauce everyone is after:wizzy:
Honestly I wouldn't grow without it now lol. I bought the big jugs of all of it when I ran out of the small ones from the the test grow.

When your stoned dyslexic dad gives you wedding glue :rofl:
1D00FE89-3C91-40A1-AE9D-94A5E5BA4E0A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back