Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was taking them…
5ppwd2b.jpg

jeez

There is no mold inside the buds… only outside, very little webs on some leaves … not a single bud is rotten though
I guess the best way to handle it is to wash it like outside buds in room temp water, fan dry and I would decarb on my ArdentFX and either infuse or an alcohol extraction. I'd do the whole jar.

Pulled out some two year old black domina for gummies. Smoked a dube of it before decarb and was surprised after that long the smoke is very smoooth and a layed back high :thumbsup:
I've noticed very little difference after a couple years in a full mason jar in the freezer. Maybe a bit of flavour/aroma change, and a tad better for sleep, but not by much. Still a lot better than anything I have bought. :biggrin:

I guess the best way to handle it is to wash it like outside buds in room temp water, fan dry
:yeahthat:

MOG's bud wash method:

"The buds from all outdoor grows will benefit from washing prior to drying. Dirt and bugs are easily washed off while inactivating mold and pollen.

If you need to wash for mold the first bucket should be 1 cup of hydrogen Peroxide in 4.5 gallons of tepid water, The first bucket for just cleaning buds or next bucket if treating for mold is 1 cup lemon juice and 1 cup of baking soda in 4.5 gallons of tepid water. The first rinse bucket is then filled with tepid water and the last rinse bucket is filled with cold water.

Wash by swishing the buds from bucket to bucket. Give a good shake when done and hang to dry as normal.

If you have a lot of live thrips in your leaves when you harvest trim all of the stemmed leaves and destroy them. Add some insecticidal soap to the first bucket and soak for 10 minutes or so to suffocate the thrips before moving to the next bucket."

Thought putting them in hoven was too hot.. maybe low temp… for now I just got them out on kitchen paper next to a heater

Your gonna need to either get rid of the moldy parts or wash it otherwise I believe it will keep spreading

I can’t remove the mold because it’s little… I think I am going to wash it with hydrogen peroxide (I imagine it’s the for-food version) as mentioned( I am thankful) and hopes for the better..

Where the connection was (where the rag is) was two pieces of pipe with one of those rubber sleeves cinched over both sides :face: and then the sink drain itself wasn't even attached to the pipe at all.
consistent with the solder job. :goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back