Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i found out im positive with covid....my Carnivorous plant tent is starting to come together I go
20221118_172302.jpg
20221118_172247.jpg
20221118_172252.jpg
20221118_172236.jpg
20221118_172240.jpg
20221118_172229.jpg
t like 5 that are dormant....

OK kind of serious question where/how do all you live stoners store your seeds? is there a thread on this:biggrin::d5:

Should I be storing them in refrigerated? I did originally but then heard not needed So now there are in tackle trays with rice and stored in backpack in the basement

View attachment 1539005
In a mason jar, with an inch or so of dried rice in the back of the fridge. The glass of the jar is covered with aluminum tape to keep it dark, and the envelopes or centrifuge tubes holding the seeds are ventilated so the rice can keep the seeds inside dry. My success with three year old seeds doesn't seem to be much different than with younger seeds. As with frozen bud, I never open the jar until it is at room temperature. :biggrin: :pighug:

Shit...Lizzie only got 11.25 years for all the mayhem she caused with her Theranos scam......bet she has at least that in millions stashed for when she gets out.

I want to try some Sohum, but the closest is 90min away and I'm not paying stupid shipping.

Maybe some day
Best soil I've used I'm hoping this new stuff is better....it came out the bag pretty nice...moist and clean....

I used to have a friend that was a deep sea diver…..you could always tell he was totally black out drunk when he started singing “I live in a pineapple under the sea” over and over again while falling asleep and burning his own face with a lit cigarette …. It happened fairly often there for awhile :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
post traumatic dive syndrome. I can relate. :biggrin:

The glass of the jar is covered with aluminum tape to keep it dark

useless trivia -> contrary to what we believed as kidz, the fridge light duz in fact turn off when the door shutz.....jus sayin :coffee: ppp

Quick question… I noticed my drying buds have some early istances of mold… I now took all them off and put on an open space to air them… there is something else I can do to save them?…
Thanks…
My last harvest (Moth Man #2) I got braver about letting it take longer to dry. When I took it out of the brown bag to finish drying and cure in a gallon jar, a couple of buds had white mold inside. The RH of the rest was already down to the low 60's, so I figured that the mold danger was past. I burped it down to 62% without any more evidence of mold. It has been an excellent smoke/vape. "Horny weed," the kids are calling it.

I saved the 3 moldy buds in case I get real desperate. In the '60's we smoked a lot of moldy Mexican brick weed. It had an ammonia smell. Legend was that it was smuggled in under the floorboards of cattle trucks. Hence the moniker "cow pee grass."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back