Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...no movement on my Lookah Ice Cream since hitting Orlando...might not be vaping this weekend like I thought..

DAY 59
I hit Sour Stomper a bit too hard with the light, so her fade is half-ass 'crispy' in a way. She really doesn't need that much light to make hard frosty nuggs. Double Grape and the other girls(other than the pissy picky mutant 3BOG) are eating it up. SS only has a week at the most left at day 59.
The other girls in the 4x4 are just packing on bud now with stretch pretty much finished.

As much as I love Sour Stomper and Double Grape flower, I think they will be KILLER in fresh froze dry ice hash and then squished. It will be some crazy flavorful and powerful rosin. I need some rosin to give to my one Vet buddy to go along with the Swordfish I'm gonna give him for Christmas. It's gonna be much easier on his lungs. I let him partake some the last time I was there to give him some flower and it worked very well.
I am rethinking that Knows Candy is gonna exceed 80 days, but I think still under 100. How much under is the question.
FLASHY FASHY!
4X4 tent under HLG DIABLO 650R
100_0475.JPG

Knows Candy by Twenty20
100_0481.JPG

All the Meph girls under the HLG DIABLO 650R are just plain frost monsters......duh!
Sour Stomper by Mephisto
100_0462.JPG
100_0467 (2).JPG
100_0468.JPG
100_0482.JPG

Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER by Mephisto
100_0477.JPG

Fugue State by Mephisto

.........if I hadn't turned on the rez too early and stunted her for quite a while, she would be a friggin monster now. I'm very happy with her nonetheless.
100_0476.JPG

Double Grape by Mephisto
Short, Fat and Frosty!
Two in the 2x4 in Jrs with a little 3gal for reversal......to make more of this bad ass girl.
I think that set up is gonna be my seed making regiment.
100_0483.JPG

Mangos N Chem by Night Owl
I think I'm gonna let her run a bit more bushy than the others, but still with airflow in mind.
100_0479.JPG

Adhesive remover is down, I'll go check it in 9 zomnuts if not sooner. The instructions say 3-9 zomnuts but I'm tired lol.
20221118_192323.jpg

Didn't take another pic when I finished, oh well. Bulk of the adhesive is around the edges but there's definitely still residue so I went heavy on the gunkiest parts and rolled the rest as even as I could get it lol. Went ahead and bought the acid wash while I was out. Idk how long scraping is gonna take but it'll be scraping then cleaning and then acid wash either tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back