Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I FINALLY UPDATED MY SEED INVENTORY LIST!
I was just a little stoned when I ordered. I wanted Creme de la Chem, but somehow picked Pink Panama. I guess that's ok. Seems to be a little different in Meph strains
Walter White
Pink Panama

FREEBIES!!!!!!!!!!! Forgotten Cookies X Strawberry Nuggets
Has anyone growm this freebie? It sounds like some sugar frosted canna!!!

I was just a little stoned when I ordered. I wanted Creme de la Chem, but somehow picked Pink Panama. I guess that's ok. Seems to be a little different in Meph strains
Walter White
Pink Panama

Walter White is total fire!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::smokeit:

If your outdoor is cold...cover your mouth..so the cold doesnt get into the socket.
Take some pain killers...and get yourself an early night....... :pighug: .....

Yup that's the plan exept i just selpt all afternoon but I just took more pain killers and hitting dabs now :baked:

So, I’ve concluded that I consume about 40% less cannabis with dabs. :headbang:
Well, sure. But it’s accurate. I can really fly through the weed smoking fat joints all day. I’m down to an ounce and a quarter a weeks worth of dabs……versus about two a week doober style.

I've really been thinking about this that's a oz of bud pressed down right? how much rosin roughly? I think I'm in the same ball park but I swear some days I can smoke way to much

I do like snow, but that is a crippling amount!

I seen someplace up your way was forecasted to get up to 6 feet of snow......down here in the Catskill mtn area we still get snow that is lake affect, but it is just a very light snow all day long.
I think @Dale's Proper Bud said they could get 4’-6’ :yoinks::pass:
Yup off the end of lake erie and Ontario are suppose to get pounded... Gonna just miss me we hopefully should only get 1-3":cooldance:

It would be Most Appreciated......even if you don't Get it........it All Helps find out which ones Do.

When we had the Med Team going we did a lot of work on how Fast we could take crosses down and stil get them to Kick for med patients.... which was around 7-7.5 weeks...but #FingerDabs are working much Earlier.
PSA: don't rub your eyes after finger dabs... ouch, it stings

I've really been thinking about this that's a oz of bud pressed down right? how much rosin roughly? I think I'm in the same ball park but I swear some days I can smoke way to much
It’s hard to say exactly…..depending on strain, I generally get as little as .40 g and as much as 1.23 g per quarter. So, monthly I’m probably three, three and a half maybe. Roughly… :pass:

It’s hard to say exactly…..depending on strain, I generally get as little as .40 g and as much as 1.23 g per quarter. So, monthly I’m probably three, three and a half maybe. Roughly… :pass:

Yup same here... I stopped weighing think the highest I've seen is 1.7 but most are around what you 1.0-1.4 per 7-8 grams... Think I am right about the same at 1-2 zips a week which is about the same as smoking flower but lungs feel better and do feel I get higher.... :pass: Sitting here thinking I generally go through a puck 1.2 grams ish of rosin every couple days third day I'll be pressing BUT I also consume many different ways I like the bong but feel I waste with it but great clean cool hit

Walter White
Pink Panama

Negative batman don't even have it :thumbsup: :face: I have SN but never grew it got worried after have a alien berries mold on me very high leaf to bud ratio

Yup same here... I stopped weighing think the highest I've seen is 1.7 but most are around what you 1.0-1.4 per 7-8 grams... Think I am right about the same at 1-2 zips a week which is about the same as smoking flower but lungs feel better and do feel I get higher.... :pass: Sitting here thinking I generally go through a puck 1.2 grams ish of rosin every couple days third day I'll be pressing BUT I also consume many different ways I like the bong but feel I waste with it but great clean cool hit
I think the way I consume conserves…. I could see myself really going for it with a perc bong setup. It’s hard to overdo it with the badger. Also cool clean hits with the bubbler. There’s also a way to hook it to a bong, that I’ve yet to try. :pass:

Well, sure. But it’s accurate. I can really fly through the weed smoking fat joints all day. I’m down to an ounce and a quarter a weeks worth of dabs……versus about two a week doober style.
This must be you with doobies! ;)
1668741446282.gif

I feel like I’m smoking blunts back to back all day and don’t go thru near that much! :yoinks::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back