Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Suki I think the instructions for the water heater say to drain the sludge that builds up at the bottom of the tank every year. I don't know anybody who actually does it though. So that probably explains the nastiness in the water from the bottom of the tank.

Our last water heater was 37 yrs old when it finally went. Older than me! Drain your water heaters! And a friendly reminder to everyone in the cold climates to shut off and drain your outside water fixtures. I forgot to do it for the lady across the street and just had to use a torch for the valve.

Had #2 go around and turn everything back off... it's slowed to like 2 drops every 10 seconds or so. Would this constitute as the pipes being empty?

Yeah, probably. If the pipe won't get hot enough to melt solder, it's not empty enough. Actually you didn't have to drain the whole tank, just turn off the cold water supply to the tank, open all the hot water taps, and drain a little water from the tank usually would do. Sorry! On the upside, you don't have to drain the sludge at the bottom of the tank for another year.

Microdosing then instead of finishing the joint :aha: Underrated thing about dabs is precise measurement
I would usually roll a fatty and smoke 3/4 of it and let it go out…..that way I have a little leftover for while I’m rolling another :thumbsup: Ido think we lose more than we think to the air with joints…..just smoldering away in between hits
Is the ceiling higher? This ? coming from a high tolerance girl, consuming medibles.
It’s hard to tell…. I get high as fuck with dabs, and I got high as fuck with joints. My throat feels a whole lot better with dabs….and my lungs are for sure clearer.
Actually, I think the same thing since I’ve been using my Swordfish. I like it that I can sneak up on and fine tune my med levels to supplement the cannacoffee.
The honey Badger is great for conserving dabs. Instead of trying to finish what’s in your bowl thingy :haha: you just work the honey badger around your material….lightly dipping it in until you’ve got what you want. Zero waste…..and your not puffing away trying to finish a dab because your eyes were bigger than your stomach….er….lungs in this case:rofl:

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

Interesting weather alert for my area at the East end of Lake Erie. I warmed up the snow blower just in case:

...LAKE EFFECT SNOW WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO 1 PM EST SUNDAY... WHAT...Heavy lake effect snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 feet in the most persistent lake snows. The greatest risk of the highest totals will be from South Buffalo to Lancaster. The heaviest snow is expected late this evening through Friday night when snowfall rates could exceed 3 inches per hour. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph will produce patchy blowing snow.

Interesting weather alert for my area at the East end of Lake Erie. I warmed up the snow blower just in case:

...LAKE EFFECT SNOW WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO 1 PM EST SUNDAY... WHAT...Heavy lake effect snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 feet in the most persistent lake snows. The greatest risk of the highest totals will be from South Buffalo to Lancaster. The heaviest snow is expected late this evening through Friday night when snowfall rates could exceed 3 inches per hour. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph will produce patchy blowing snow.

mmm....better u than me :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back