Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, sure. But it’s accurate. I can really fly through the weed smoking fat joints all day. I’m down to an ounce and a quarter a weeks worth of dabs……versus about two a week doober style.
Microdosing then instead of finishing the joint :aha: Underrated thing about dabs is precise measurement

Well, sure. But it’s accurate. I can really fly through the weed smoking fat joints all day. I’m down to an ounce and a quarter a weeks worth of dabs……versus about two a week doober style.
Is the ceiling higher? This ? coming from a high tolerance girl, consuming medibles.

Well, buttoned up the porch greenhouse as best I can for now....sitting at 63 in the Adenium area....will leave the light on all night just for the lil extra warmth....at 51 on the porch now.....Lookah hit the facility in Orlando today so I should be vaping by the weekend...neighbor across the street mentioed to son in law next door he thought someone was growing weed cause he smelled it in the mornings this summer when I had a couple out on back deck for a seed run and couldn't smell anything.......opened bedroom door this eve when we got home...Skunk Funk from the GT's already.

Is the ceiling higher? This ? coming from a high tolerance girl, consuming medibles.
I'd say the ceiling is higher then smoking but lower then edibles. The high is kind of in between though. Dabs will give the brain fog of smoking, but it's a little more "cleaner" and vibrant kinda high like edibles I can smoke all day and stay on my feet, dabs will lay me down but I'll usually cough my ass off before I get there, and edibles are pretty easy to green out. It's just a different way of cooking a steak

I'd say the ceiling is higher then smoking but lower then edibles. The high is kind of in between though. Dabs will give the brain fog of smoking, but it's a little more "cleaner" and vibrant kinda high like edibles I can smoke all day and stay on my feet, dabs will lay me down but I'll usually cough my ass off before I get there, and edibles are pretty easy to green out. It's just a different way of cooking a steak
Yeah, I choke out quick on smoking and edibles put me to sleep mostly...hoping vaping will get me where I want to be without choking.

:smoking:
96AA1CC9-FC86-4D1E-BF9E-A14EAC96DA64.jpeg
6AB9EF39-D463-4889-A3F5-1B591D07D191.jpeg

Actually, I think the same thing since I’ve been using my Swordfish. I like it that I can sneak up on and fine tune my med levels to supplement the cannacoffee.

Good Morfnoevight All you Thursday stoners!

aaa.jpg

The Winners are:

First place is @Born slippy 1
Second place is @Dale's Proper Bud 2
Third is @Mañ'O'Green 2

I want to thank all our fantastic sponsors and everyone else for their participation in this video event. I hope some of you learned how easy it is to post a short video on AFN. Please go forth and teach other members. A well edited short video can really make your plants shine in a grow journal.

I am happy to take a Third place win but really don't think I should be eligible for prizes and want to pay mine forward to the new Third place winner @Redeye Master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back