Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ha! She's usually pretty cool about me takin off for shows. She knows I'm there for the tunes and party. She'll go to shows here and there, but won't really travel just for shows unless it's a couple of friends/wives involved. Too many years of dealing with us wacked out of our gords!

Always an absurd amount of stuff. I see you got last year's chocolate :crying: Check the packs, I got 8 seeds in my pack of st expediwhatever, but no chocolate. Chocolate was pretty good though a couple months ago when I ate mine :bong:

HA! Laughed at the 2021 stamped chocolate! Yeah, there's 8 seeds in the St Expiditious. Got two packs of those, one of the Scoopenski and one of the other, but only 5 seeds in those packs. Stoked to grow the Zamadelic!!! Have some photos finishing within the next two weeks and will get those in the coco Thanksgiving weekend.

Looking like the next line up will be: Zamadelica, Mephisto Wedding Cake, Night Owl Queens Banner, shit! too baked to remember the other one!

:dizzy::face::haha:

HA! Laughed at the 2021 stamped chocolate! Yeah, there's 8 seeds in the St Expiditious. Got two packs of those, one of the Scoopenski and one of the other, but only 5 seeds in those packs. Stoked to grow the Zamadelic!!! Have some photos finishing within the next two weeks and will get those in the coco Thanksgiving weekend.

Looking like the next line up will be: Zamadelica, Mephisto Wedding Cake, Night Owl Queens Banner, shit! too baked to remember the other one!

:dizzy::face::haha:
Haven't seen the zam available for a while so had to grab it. The scoopski is probably fire, I'm a big fan of rocbud plants. I've grown 2 QB so far. 1st one was nice. Frosty but not very loud. Good smoke for driving around, and I just culled one a couple weeks ago that was all sorts of weird and never flowered

Pilgrimage complete!!!! :woohoo1::headbang::cooldance:
116AFA4F-F644-4F90-8FCA-503FC65FF7FD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back