Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ac infinity self watering grow bag tray.....see how well they work....I made my own with running wicking string through the pot lifters and it worked too....these are well made though....View attachment 1538617View attachment 1538618View attachment 1538619View attachment 1538620View attachment 1538621
Those ac pot bases are definitely better looking than the home made version. Hopefully they work well. I just got my risers in the mail today, wicks coming tomorrow and the containers should be here saturday. How well does the water reach the top of the pots with those? Are you top-watering at all right now?

Unicorn for the win :headbang:
1668647793175.gif

Think I might hit the Amvets Turkey shoot this Sat......last one for the year and haven't been yet....don't really need another turkey, just like going up against national turkey shoot champions and their hand built custom $K"s guns with my $600 off the shelf.....
It ain't the tools that make the carpenter, not entirely anyway. Those dudes don't need fancy firearms to win.

Back in the day, I kicked some serious trap butt with my standard Remington 12Ga pump. Haven't had the chance any time recently, but it was a lot of fun.

Good luck, and enjoy yourself. :pighug:

Highly recommend last weeks SNL with Chappelle. Hilarious!

Hey man! Almost hit you up earlier this week. Was in Phili for a couple days. Flew up Sunday to see Billy Strings and hung out for a couple days. Know you aren't far from there. Will probably be in the city for New Years for Mule and Phish.

Finally shakin the covid era lack of shows! Music abounds this week. Went to a local show this past weekend, sat in with a band Saturday. Billy Strings Sunday, Corrosion of Conformity tomorrow night, and off to DC for two more nights of Billy Strings this weekend coming up! My liver isn't used to this anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back