Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man! Almost hit you up earlier this week. Was in Phili for a couple days. Flew up Sunday to see Billy Strings and hung out for a couple days. Know you aren't far from there. Will probably be in the city for New Years for Mule and Phish.

Finally shakin the covid era lack of shows! Music abounds this week. Went to a local show this past weekend, sat in with a band Saturday. Billy Strings Sunday, Corrosion of Conformity tomorrow night, and off to DC for two more nights of Billy Strings this weekend coming up! My liver isn't used to this anymore!
Hit me up when you're around :thumbsup: I'm usually up for a smoke and a drink. I'm more north/west jerz but I was down in Princeton today

Finally got my Night Owl Haloween order in. Crazy the amount of stuff he sends. Starting tp develop quite a collection!

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 6.15.47 PM.png

Finally got my Night Owl Haloween order in. Crazy the amount of stuff he sends. Starting tp develop quite a collection!

View attachment 1538722
Always an absurd amount of stuff. I see you got last year's chocolate :crying: Check the packs, I got 8 seeds in my pack of st expediwhatever, but no chocolate. Chocolate was pretty good though a couple months ago when I ate mine :bong:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back