Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxtail city! Gonna be a hash plant
PXL_20221117_032506217.jpg
PXL_20221117_032452328.jpg
PXL_20221117_032414577.jpg

Now that someone is in a diet and feeling better they feel they should get more treats… she is making couple trips a night down the stair in hope of snack…. I get a nudge and then she looks at the stash of treats that is down here :wall::crying::crying:

45ED20E1-FEE9-4242-A82B-E3DC95211539.jpeg

image.jpg

Now that someone is in a diet and feeling better they feel they should get more treats… she is making couple trips a night down the stair in hope of snack…. I get a nudge and then she looks at the stash of treats that is down here :wall::crying::crying:

View attachment 1538735
View attachment 1538743
I give Duder a half cup of plain probiotic yogurt in the evening. It’s a healthy snack that he really likes...plus it’s good for his dog gut :haha:

My wife does not like jam bands :crying: And when she's around groups of tripping people she just gets all stressed out trying to take care of everybody :crying:

Brought my wife to her first phish show when we first started dating. Needless to say that was her last show too. She doesn't mind when the circus comes to town though so that's cool.

ive probably been to literally thousands of show of all different types and sizes. For me, there is just some crazy electricity that flows. A feeling that can only truly be felt in that environment. Chills, a tear to the eye as I quietly reminisce about life all in an that instant while hanging on a note like fingers gripping on a cliff. An instant of pure happiness and to look around and see and feel that happiness radiating from everything around you. Magical. I'm a bit antisocial but I love a good show.

I give Duder a half cup of plain probiotic yogurt in the evening. It’s a healthy snack that he really likes...plus it’s good for his dog gut :haha:

Thanks frank I put that the list I'm sure she'll love it she loves ice cream :doh:

Brought my wife to her first phish show when we first started dating. Needless to say that was her last show too. She doesn't mind when the circus comes to town though so that's cool.

ive probably been to literally thousands of show of all different types and sizes. For me, there is just some crazy electricity that flows. A feeling that can only truly be felt in that environment. Chills, a tear to the eye as I quietly reminisce about life all in an that instant while hanging on a note like fingers gripping on a cliff. An instant of pure happiness and to look around and see and feel that happiness radiating from everything around you. Magical. I'm a bit antisocial but I love a good show.

Well said!!! Except the antisocial part. I'll talk to a fence post after a few beers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back