Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolerance break.... :headbang:

Don't you cuss at me :grrr2:

It's an actual shopping holiday called black Friday. Stores are packed with crazy people early in the mornings. Everything is on sale. My wife goes with her friends every year and they throw some liquor in their coffee mugs

A couple people get trampled in Walmarts every year on black Friday :crying: It's a very uniquely American holiday and basically the 1st day of the official Xmas season

Ahaa, that’s the black friday. Well, I’m here with my GF and she’s been talking about this day before we left Europe. She will probably stay in the shops all day long and buy everything we don’t need. Might do her company for an hour or two, then I’m done :hump:

Thanks for sharing, it might be something to experience.

Ahaa, that’s the black friday. Well, I’m here with my GF and she’s been talking about this day before we left Europe. She will probably stay in the shops all day long and buy everything we don’t need. Might do her company for an hour or two, then I’m done :hump:

Thanks for sharing, it might be something to experience.
Definitely an experience. Most stores will open super early for prime craziness :thumbsup: Malls are also good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back