Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like they just cut it where there were already air roots growing
1668624499137.gif

Also I know fuck all about them plants so ignore my comment about the under watering as I have no clue what them drink!

God I hurt. We just got up a few minutes ago, hubby just left to pick up the kids. I'm exhausted but my meds haven't kicked in yet so we'll see lol. Dump run once hubby and the kids get home, then picking up supplies to fix the wall. #3 has class at 5 so not a ton of time but I think we should at least be able to get the drywall done before we have to leave! Parent observation this week so we get to watch her class which is always fun. Last night was Tap and I ended up putting together a video of her four years in her various tap classes since 2017 (2018-19 was gymnastics, which she ended up having cause she doesn't like hights which is fair lol) and it was adorable and showed how much she's grown as a dancer but also made me tear up cause she was so so tiny and now she's just so grown up lol. Going to do a ballet one tonight probably.

Well @Olderfart it def took few minutes longer to make then to eat but man that grilled ham/egg/cheese sandwich was super yummy! ;)

Sorry no pics available as I ate it too damn fast! :rofl:

I do have a pic of my lunch I’m about to Hoover down! :headbang:

image.jpg

:pass:

Are they rotting up from the bottom?....
That's a proper cutting, but THEY should have potted it and had it going for a few months before selling it in my opinion....that's just how I roll.
I don't think they're rotting. No slime, no smell. They were bone dry when I transplanted it yesterday. The woman who was selling them just had maybe a dozen cuttings wrapped up in a bucket and they sold out in 5 minutes

Yes you can tell she is growing, we don't see her every day so it is easy to recognize. She sure looks comfy!
Oh for sure, that is her spot lol. That's an extra blanket that usually just stays shoved down at the foot of hubby's side of the bed lol so she's claimed it as hers it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back