Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning buddy. A little blue honestly cuz nobody remembered my birthday and was just wet and cold for a 12 hour day at work so now I'm scrollin through Amazon looking for what to buy myself :smoking:

Happy Bday Pinky! Make the most of it buddy.

I wish just little taste/teaser with the swordfish

Das next on the agenda!!!!!!!!! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :baked:
Pain iz fairly controlled! It's kinda hard to medicate consitantly with my 'recovered' infused coconut oil. Not a known cannabinoid amount. Kinda fun though! I did hit it fairly hard and actually consumed the coffee in a timely manner. I drink a lot of water..........a habit I really got into, during my time in Naval Engeneering propulsion plants. You have bever experinced heat, until you spend some time in one. Hotter than a steelworker environment! Drink drink drink.......and you may pee once in 12 hours! Corpsman would come down to monitor safety conditions......."Oh, this just will not do! Oh MY! For heaven's sake! The sound levels and heat are atrocious! Something will just have to be done!", as he sashayed up the escape ladder! Don't know why he liked using that ladder!
Yes, he was VERY gay, but he was a good guy and never ate where he pooped. That was the only reason he was still in at that time.
That doesn't mean all the corpsman were gay, that was just the first and it stood out, times that they would perform their health and safety checks, it was always the same stuff..............except that one we wuz playing around the Arctic circle. Ya sure as hell didn't have to worry about maintaining a vacuum on the main condenser. You had to throttle down the flow. Made for a very pleasant engineroom!

I think that's all I have to say........cannacoffee!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl:

edit..............I DID forget something! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I drink a lot of water..... therefore I don't fully consume it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back