Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they're rotting. No slime, no smell. They were bone dry when I transplanted it yesterday. The woman who was selling them just had maybe a dozen cuttings wrapped up in a bucket and they sold out in 5 minutes
Yeah, hit YT up and watch a bunch of vids to get a better idea on propagating them as I'm going off knowledge I learned when I was a kid on those things.....back when no one wanted em and you did good if you could give em away..

Das next on the agenda!!!!!!!!! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :baked:
Pain iz fairly controlled! It's kinda hard to medicate consitantly with my 'recovered' infused coconut oil. Not a known cannabinoid amount. Kinda fun though! I did hit it fairly hard and actually consumed the coffee in a timely manner. I drink a lot of water..........a habit I really got into, during my time in Naval Engeneering propulsion plants. You have bever experinced heat, until you spend some time in one. Hotter than a steelworker environment! Drink drink drink.......and you may pee once in 12 hours! Corpsman would come down to monitor safety conditions......."Oh, this just will not do! Oh MY! For heaven's sake! The sound levels and heat are atrocious! Something will just have to be done!", as he sashayed up the escape ladder! Don't know why he liked using that ladder!
Yes, he was VERY gay, but he was a good guy and never ate where he pooped. That was the only reason he was still in at that time.
That doesn't mean all the corpsman were gay, that was just the first and it stood out, times that they would perform their health and safety checks, it was always the same stuff..............except that one we wuz playing around the Arctic circle. Ya sure as hell didn't have to worry about maintaining a vacuum on the main condenser. You had to throttle down the flow. Made for a very pleasant engineroom!

I think that's all I have to say........cannacoffee!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl:

edit..............I DID forget something! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I drink a lot of water..... therefore I don't fully consume it.
......might been a bit too much.:shrug::shrug::rofl:

ok, I know this is a moldy oldy, but for us older one's it never gets old.

FB_IMG_1668631479732.jpg

I think my sister had the right idea to go to this place instead of cooking turkey at home! :thumbsup:

Crazy huge menu of yummy shit! :headbang:
CD17D50A-115A-45A6-8F06-75AF80422F27.png

D9E95BA4-027E-4ACA-A99E-F2EFE115EC27.png
C5517119-3A2D-45FC-8505-7DE0F641B087.png
F8746226-429D-4C29-87C5-E3290CAB3AD0.png

It’s like $55 a plate tho so I may need to starve myself for 3 days leading up to it! We’ll call it a holiday fasting or something along them lines! :eyebrows::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back