Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in trim jail today on the 2x4 orgypot red gorilla poison, easy trim jail tho since i wet trimmed the fans off on chop day.
20221110_051707.jpg

20221115_095837.jpg
20221115_095927.jpg
20221115_095942.jpg
20221115_095952.jpg

The Blue one with 3 dots and down arrow...on the TOP RIGHT....next to UNWATCH........I can See it from here....... :headbang:
Like usual I’m pages behind so no clue if someone answered this but that’s the same 3 dots I took screenshot of I just didn’t have my phone in landscape mode so it was in center of screen not the corner!

You know, you could put that $100 you won off a scratcher towards it instead of another pair of kicks :rofl:
Did u not see my post I tagged u in when I won it! I literally said exactly that! Said I think that means a new pair of Nikes was calling my name! :rofl:

Damn.............finally all caught up with my obligatory and regular updates!
If it hadn't been so damn early/late when I finished feeding, I would have posted trich pics of Double Grape and show her piling/encrusting/stacking..............a LOT..........of trichs.
I think she'll go down after Sour Stomper. SS should be done in 10 days with her fade just beginning. Should be right at 65 days. I need to do her in a Jr!

My main device is an Air Max, pretty much the same as a solo, but more compact. I love it. I had the predecessor, the Air II but it died after a bad drop onto a cement floor that broke the display, no fault of the vape. It was excellent too, but the heater and battery life are better with the Max. The basic glass stem design used by the Arizer units is a gem. Contrary to the usual description, it is almost entirely a convection vape if loaded properly. I like being able to have multiple loaded and capped stems ready to go. :biggrin:
:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back