Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have tried to engage people on here before regarding solo cup growing, and I am new to this, some would even call me a virgin, however I am very curious about it and willing to ask again. Is it the space saving potential and number of plants that you can pump out that is appealing? I think it is very cool, I am just trying to understand the reasoning behind it. Also are you having to hit it with nutes every watering? Can you share with me a link so I might investigate this more?
I feed mine nutes every everytime i water it and being in a small container they need to be fed a few times a day or have a overflow dish under it so it can drink extra while you sleep because sometimes they will want more water in flower than you can remember to feed them.

here is a journal-ish i am doing with solo cup, started with a gdp and now i am growing its seeds gdp x red poison pretty fun stuff but no real point to doing this over a 1gallon or whatever, i just have extra leds and space so i have fun doing them to try and perfect my craft

Star Krunch, 450 grams or so later...

Screenshot_20221115-100825.png

:smoking:​

HerbalAire is warming up with Asian Haze stuffed in it.:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::baked::baked::dizzy::dizzy::gary:
Do you use their straws? I use 5/8" food/medical tubing.
Hey y'all! I've been out of commission with the flu for a couple days. Sickest I've been in years. But dropping 10lbs right before Thanksgiving night not be the worst thing ever :thumbsup:
You'll finally have room to eat the entire punkin' pie.

My little solo cup red gorilla poison and orgypot red poison harvest results are in

Solo cup - 8.1g
Red poison orgy pots - 81.1g

20221107_152925.jpg

red gorilla poison yielded only 8.1 grams but very potent 8 grams

i ground it all up and had a nice little pile that i have been smoking on for a few days and LOVE it, i'm very happy to know i have 2 tents more of it coming my way very soon, 1 tent is drying and another is in its last few weeks of flower so i'll have a bunch here soon.
20221113_091037.jpg
20221113_091051.jpg

nice colors, ever red gorilla poison plant has red in it and looks cool, sometimes you don't see the red until you grind it up.
20221113_091557.jpg

Red Poison yielded 81.1g

I smoked a few bowls and its as good as all my other red poisons so i'm happy, nice smells and taste.

20221113_121229.jpg
20221113_121232.jpg
20221113_121254.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back