Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter how long I stay up. All I can get is 4 hours of sleep most nights.

I was working the girls, pan grilled a steak, ate it and it was 3:30. 7:30 I'm up.

At least the coffee is good this morning.
Just like a Texan to go cook up a steak at 3:30am! :rofl:

Guess this was Bill in the middle of the night! ;)
1668533603414.gif

:pighug:

Last edited:
2fer tuezday doubledose of vitaminz E & B... :headbang: :headbang:

and welp, we got our first snow overnite :doh: only about an inch or so, but thing is, it hazn't snowed this early in the seazon here for quite a few yearz, so idk, we might be in for a real bitch this time around, ugh :nono: :shrug:

20221115_095855.jpg
20221115_095901.jpg
20221115_105954.jpg

but of course, silleedawg LUVZ the snow....especially when she can find a stick in it :face: ppp

20221115_110257.jpg
20221115_110318.jpg

Do you use their straws? I use 5/8" food/medical tubing.

You'll finally have room to eat the entire punkin' pie.
Speaking of yummy sweets I’m bout to go run some lunch orders and while I’m out I will be making my weekly pilgrimage! :eyebrows::woohoo1:
006F679C-A0E7-4189-BDB3-5A95C41C96FF.png
BC56B9CA-F8E5-4930-82F3-2165369FE67F.png

:vibe:

Well I am actually debating instead of getting shoes I may actually buy some seeds for a change! Long as the sale I saw last night is still going! Wanna grab some night owl autos to run in the auto tent and seen as they ain’t gonna come free for no grow n show like I prefer my beans I’ll just have to pony up the dough! :thumbsup:

Hey @NAGreengo I see u run plenty of night owl! U got any recommendations? I was actually thinking about getting both that outlier C and the outlier Z! Both seemed to be pretty sweet crosses of that pre98 bubba but I’m open to any suggestions! I do want indica heavy tho!:d5:

https://gaslampseeds.com/product/night-owl-seeds-outlier-c-3-feminized-autoflower-seeds/

Seems like a good sale too so may jump on them! I will check first and see what seed bazaar has if anything just cuz if I remember correctly from what I’ve been told it’s gonna be 3 seeds in the pack from seedbank but ordering directly thru bazaar the packs have extras??? I’ve only run 1 NO strain and I got them beans thru an IG trade!

Really New Zealand??? Livestock burp tax on farmers? WTF is this 'tax' gonna do for 'climate change'? What kind of impact would you think it would be if you ust eliminated all your farm animals?
A damn fart from a fly in the Cowboy football stadium would be a good comparison.

At least one salvation.................At least we don't have a lock on retards running the government!

At least with the farmers protecting, MAYBE the non-retards can show the retards the results of their stupidity..................but, they are retards!

Well I am actually debating instead of getting shoes I may actually buy some seeds for a change! Long as the sale I saw last night is still going! Wanna grab some night owl autos to run in the auto tent and seen as they ain’t gonna come free for no grow n show like I prefer my beans I’ll just have to pony up the dough! :thumbsup:

Hey @NAGreengo I see u run plenty of night owl! U got any recommendations? I was actually thinking about getting both that outlier C and the outlier Z! Both seemed to be pretty sweet crosses of that pre98 bubba but I’m open to any suggestions! I do want indica heavy tho!:d5:

https://gaslampseeds.com/product/night-owl-seeds-outlier-c-3-feminized-autoflower-seeds/

Seems like a good sale too so may jump on them! I will check first and see what seed bazaar has if anything just cuz if I remember correctly from what I’ve been told it’s gonna be 3 seeds in the pack from seedbank but ordering directly thru bazaar the packs have extras??? I’ve only run 1 NO strain and I got them beans thru an IG trade!
I was looking at Night Owl on that Gaslamp deal, but ultimately went with Binary Selections Jogi OG due to the freebies. 5 pack came with a randomized 2 pack and 3 pack + the 2 Mothman that come with every order. So all told 12 seeds for $45 delivered. And they got here in less than 3 days! TBH... I may still get some Night Owl from them before the sale is over. Outlier Z has been on my wish list for awhile
20221114_152550.jpg

I was looking at Night Owl on that Gaslamp deal, but ultimately went with Binary Selections Jogi OG due to the freebies. 5 pack came with a randomized 2 pack and 3 pack + the 2 Mothman that come with every order. So all told 12 seeds for $45 delivered. And they got here in less than 3 days! TBH... I may still get some Night Owl from them before the sale is over
View attachment 1538328
How do you know what freebies you’ll get? I didn’t see it say anywhere what exactly I’d get with my order! And I wouldn’t mind some binary selections but based off the high leaf to bud ratio I saw the other day AND MY TOTAL HATRED OF TRIMMING def would pick another 1! Who knows maybe if orders go ok today I’ll order 1 of their strains as well! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back