Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up canna community! Today is my 39th birthday and I am going to get lit all day!
Happy Birthday Jean-O! Thanks for the work you do and your involvement here! :pass:
Loving my Voodoo S1 orgypot grow
20221115_104432.jpg

How do you know what freebies you’ll get? I didn’t see it say anywhere what exactly I’d get with my order! And I wouldn’t mind some binary selections but based off the high leaf to bud ratio I saw the other day AND MY TOTAL HATRED OF TRIMMING def would pick another 1! Who knows maybe if orders go ok today I’ll order 1 of their strains as well! :headbang:
There a "Freebies" link when you click the tab on the left side of the homepage. This week auto orders are getting a 2 pack of Gnomes Methane. Then they have other breeder specific deals if you scroll down

How do you know what freebies you’ll get? I didn’t see it say anywhere what exactly I’d get with my order! And I wouldn’t mind some binary selections but based off the high leaf to bud ratio I saw the other day AND MY TOTAL HATRED OF TRIMMING def would pick another 1! Who knows maybe if orders go ok today I’ll order 1 of their strains as well! :headbang:

ya, like hog said, there'z a whole page that explainz the freebiez....catch up man!:deadhorse: ppp

https://gaslampseeds.com/current-promotions/

There a "Freebies" link when you click the tab on the left side of the homepage. This week auto orders are getting a 2 pack of Gnomes Methane. Then they have other breeder specific deals if you scroll down
Glad I caught it with the moth man freebies. They changed it right after I ordered. And I missed out on the 3 free binary freebies. but got there 2 pack.

Did you ever get a set of bowls for dry ice shake? As long as it's frosty, I really don't care the leaf to bud ratio.
But naturally, for flower, I want low leaf to bud ratio.

Well I am actually debating instead of getting shoes I may actually buy some seeds for a change! Long as the sale I saw last night is still going! Wanna grab some night owl autos to run in the auto tent and seen as they ain’t gonna come free for no grow n show like I prefer my beans I’ll just have to pony up the dough! :thumbsup:

Hey @NAGreengo I see u run plenty of night owl! U got any recommendations? I was actually thinking about getting both that outlier C and the outlier Z! Both seemed to be pretty sweet crosses of that pre98 bubba but I’m open to any suggestions! I do want indica heavy tho!:d5:

https://gaslampseeds.com/product/night-owl-seeds-outlier-c-3-feminized-autoflower-seeds/

Seems like a good sale too so may jump on them! I will check first and see what seed bazaar has if anything just cuz if I remember correctly from what I’ve been told it’s gonna be 3 seeds in the pack from seedbank but ordering directly thru bazaar the packs have extras??? I’ve only run 1 NO strain and I got them beans thru an IG trade!
I've seen a few beautiful and generous examples of Pre 98 Ep. 1 F4.

:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back