Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just order it with hubby’s credit card and act surprised when it shows up and tell him he obv just forgot he ordered it! I gotta stop bullshitting if I want 1! I was gonna do the payment plan option thru amazon but realized it said 10-30% avg APR and I ain’t paying that damn much interest just to get it now vs finally saving up enough! Maybe with it getting colder outside people will feel guilty not going for their own groceries so may feel obligated to tip bigger! I can hope anyways! :rofl:
You know, you could put that $100 you won off a scratcher towards it instead of another pair of kicks :rofl:

Yup but auntie was trying to teach me how to do it too.. She's thought I could maybe I can

Above my pay grade too.........:biggrin:.....if you cant do it...Just tag STAFF....it is used so infrequently it isn't worth mucking about with.......:headbang:

There is a time limit on how long you can edit your own thread title. After that time frame you need to have a mod change it for you.

Ah Cheers @Mañ'O'Green ......:headbang:.....See.....if you didnt all get Stoned and procrastinate......you Could all do your own..........:crying:

Damn Stoners.......:crying::crying::crying:...Well Done........:bravo:....

Tile is all up, adhesive removal was started with heat and scrubbing but abandoned for chemical removal tomorrow. The 5 cabinets we were able to pick up are all conditioned and stained, will decide in the morning if we are going for another coat or starting in with poly. I love them but didn't take pictures with the stain on, I'll get some tomorrow. #2 took over tile removal for me tonight since my hand was starting to blister and he thought it was fun :rofl:
20221114_173135.jpg
20221114_173152.jpg
20221114_173436.jpg
20221114_175835.jpg
20221114_184345.jpg
20221114_212458.jpg
20221114_214156.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back